No announcement yet.

Crystal Skull (321)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't know what happened to him. i agree about Danial i feel sorry for him to
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake View Post
      Not a bad episode, I wonder what the Goa'uld did to the "Giant Aliens" that made them so mad. Maybe the pyramid connection could have something to do with it. Perhaps the Goa'uld stole their Ha'tak class mother ship design from the giant aliens along with some other technology. I don't see how the Goa'uld could be able to kill or hurt the "Giant Aliens", which is why I suggested some sort of theft.
      That would work. I've suggested myself that the Goa'uld must of got there knowledge from some advanced race. I've often thought that it might have been the Furlings.

People have siggested that the giant aliens may in fact be the Furlings.

Comment

that could be true and since it was said alot that the goa'uld are scavengers that still technology for there own means it is very likely that they stole something from the giant alians
        sigpic

Comment

Good episode. Some great Teal'c moments here. There were many things on this episode that reminded me of Indiana Jones (though i have never been a big fan)

Comment

Does anyone have a screen-cap of the "giant aliens" from this episode? I saw this pic today, and it reminded me of them.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/image...0/watchmen.jpg

(I know, I know, it's not perfect, but it reminded me of them.)

Comment

I got a little stuck on the "Wait, did they just leave Daniel's grandfather alone on an alien planet with the giant aliens, without food, water, or warm clothes?". Apart from that - I thought this was a really good episode. Funny and touching, and a well told story. Even if the effects were just plain awful. The blurry cave was so bad it was hard to look at.

The team stuff and the humorous scenes were great. And I just loved Daniel's running commentary on Rothman's ideas, and his "Oh yes, by the way, he's insane" about his grandfather. O'Neill in the infirmary is always funny, but I think his falling out of bed here was the funniest infirmary scene so far in the series. I've watched 64 episodes by now, and O'Neill has been injured in some way or other, in 27 of them. It's truly a wonder he's still alive!

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
              my favourite is the moment he realises Nick can see him. I just love the way MS played it, barely adjusting his eyeline to look right at Nick and the slow move away from the wall. Beautiful.
              I do agree, it was very well done.

Comment

lol i love o neil getting hurt to. this is a funny episode and the running commentary by danial was great
                sigpic

Comment

In ''CRYSTAL SKULL'', the shots of the wormhole event horizon did not look good. So, my question is what were the creators of these effect on the Stargate event horizon trying to pull?

Comment

i do not know if u ever find out let me know
                    sigpic

Comment

A similar comment may have already been made, but I don't believe there was ever any conclusion to this story in the following SG-1 seasons. Daniel's grandfather was simply left behind and that was the end of it... Seems a little strange to leave this potential storyline hanging.

Comment

Originally posted by kemo View Post
                        A similar comment may have already been made, but I don't believe there was ever any conclusion to this story in the following SG-1 seasons. Daniel's grandfather was simply left behind and that was the end of it... Seems a little strange to leave this potential storyline hanging.
                        I agree. Though it seems there were several potential storylines left hanging and never revisited. Would have been interesting to see other characters at least once again to find out what became of them.

One of my favorite bits in this episode is in the control room where Daniel is sitting atop the cabinets or computers in the background while Jack is talking. I always get a chuckle out of that bit. Well, ... that and the bit in the infirmary where Jack falls out of the bed and Teal'c grabs him and plops him back on the bed.

Comment

i agree about the potential storyline hanging thing in an episode in the ninth season they left a potential story line hanging but i have a feeling that some of those story lines may have been planed to be completed but they didn't get time to because the show stopped.

i agree i think those moments are the funniest
                          sigpic

Comment

I love watching CRYSTAL SKULL it has a lot of great funny moment's and shipper moment's to very cool out of the episode my all time favorite scene is in the breafingroom and Sam and Jack are sitting pritty close and Daniel is talking about the planet and the skull and Jack say's about nintendo's

Awsome episode
                            sigpic
                            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                              I love watching CRYSTAL SKULL it has a lot of great funny moment's and shipper moment's to very cool out of the episode my all time favorite scene is in the breafingroom and Sam and Jack are sitting pritty close and Daniel is talking about the planet and the skull and Jack say's about nintendo's

Awsome episode
                              Oh yes ... thank you for reminding me. The scene in the briefing room ... Sam's knee is touching Jack's arm and neither of them seem to notice or care.

Also love the scene at the beginning when Sam is commenting on how many particles pass through solid material - no matter how dense - and then comments on how many just passed through Jack .....

Comment

lol yes that was very funny.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X