No announcement yet.

Deadman Switch (307)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty cool ep. Some really funny moments. Especially when Daniel (Or was it Jack) shoots Aris with Zat again. *Ooooh tickles*
    sigpic

Comment

I see a lot of team loyatly in this ep. The concept of losing Teal'c is pretty horrifying to the team, but Teal'c offers himself as the solution to freeing the Tok'ra and the rest of the team.

Aris is a complex character -wish we could have seen him again, and that Carter could have had a cure for his people.

Classic line:
      "We are exactly one zat gun short of actually having a zat gun" -Jack
      sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
        So, let's see. I thought it was a slightly better than average episode. [...] And this build up to the introduction of Sokar is pretty exciting
        This.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Another one of those forgotten storylines which is unfortunate as I really liked it. Aris Booch was such an interesting foil for SG1 I am disappointed that we never saw him.
        That's two interesting avenues, so far this season, that are never pursued. (yeah, I'm counting.) First were the Orbonne. Definitely long-term trading partners, there. Now there's the bounty hunter. Would have been cool to visit more of his kind, take blood samples, figure out why the snakes can't control them. I'm sure the writers could have created an episode-long story there. And Boch could have been a useful contact to obtain intel and tech. Plus, he's fun.

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
          I see a lot of team loyatly in this ep. The concept of losing Teal'c is pretty horrifying to the team, but Teal'c offers himself as the solution to freeing the Tok'ra and the rest of the team.

Aris is a complex character -wish we could have seen him again, and that Carter could have had a cure for his people.

Classic line:
          "We are exactly one zat gun short of actually having a zat gun" -Jack
          One of my favourite quotes of this ep. Then the look on Jack's face when he hands him one is classic too.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

An average episode for me. Introduction of new nemesies. The usual
            sigpic

Comment

Good episode, but they should have gotten some technology from him

Comment

Meh. Sorry, this episode really didn't do anything for me. Bounty hunter?
                "Y'know; Lose it. It means, go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No Longer in posession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a Happy Meal. WHACKO!!!!!"

The perfect couple!

Comment

I though this was a pretty good ep. Some great team banter, and pf cpirse there's the great zat comment.

But Aris Bosch was such a fantastically complex character it was a total waste never to revisit him in subsequent series. A real miss actually.
                  In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger View Post
                    I though this was a pretty good ep. Some great team banter, and pf cpirse there's the great zat comment.

But Aris Bosch was such a fantastically complex character it was a total waste never to revisit him in subsequent series. A real miss actually.
                    I always remember him with a smile...

Side note: Aris reminds me of the guy from 'Army Of Darkness for some reason...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

He reminds me of Flash Gordon.

Seaboe
                      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Aris Boch

* interesting character -- mmm... not entirely sure
                        * zats tickle -- okay, that's funny especially when Jack shoots him again in the alkesh
                        * addicted to that blue stuff -- which if I'm not mistaken will be mentioned again in the future

Beyond that ... an average episode that I'm not particularly fond of.

Onwards to Demons it is then... the episode where my previous attempt at a rewatch halted due to it annoying the hell out of me. I don't think I like it much...
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Do we ever see Korra again?
                          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Nope.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                              He reminds me of Flash Gordon.

Seaboe
                              that's because he played Flash Gordon a long time ago.

Comment

And he still looks pretty good too....met him at Winter LFCC last October and he's still a HUGE man - and a very nice one...he signed my Stargate book for me....and shook my hand...

Deeds xx
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X