No announcement yet.

Point of View (306)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is that kind of like when older rose touched baby rose and coursed the monsters to get into the church after she saved her dad kind of thing (thats of doctor who) altho it isn't so extreme
    sigpic

Comment

Well I liked this episode even if AU episodes are not my favourite .

Great job by the actors playing themselves in the alternate universe.

Watching season 3 for the first time I'm really looking forward for the next episodes.

Rating : 8/10

Comment

It was pretty good but i liked the replicator duplicates ....even though the alternate universe teams (i think 16 sets) was really funny.

Comment

This was one of my favourite AR eps.
          The Asgard ridding Earth of the Goa'uld after the Carters had got the ''Energy booster'' working again.
          Whatever the ancients can do we can, eventually, do better.

Comment

If you don't ship Jack/Sam you probably don't re-watch this episode too much. Personally, this is when I really like Jack/Sam and my fandom-shippy-love for the two of them really starts hitting it's stride.

My favorite line was when they were in the conference room discussing the situation...
            CARTER Oh my God. This is too weird.
            O'NEILL Yeah. How about that hair?

Comment

I love when their in the briefing room and Jack looks back at Sam when they're watching AU Sam on the monitor and she says 'For Cryin' Out Loud', one of Jack's trademark sayings.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

lol i think this episode was so funny. it is one of my fave and one i will watch many times
                sigpic

Comment

watching hammond get tortured was not something i was expecting to see and it was just like, HOW DARE APOPHIS. one of my fav eps of S3

Comment

lol i thought that to but i guess it showed how stubborn hammond is
                    sigpic

Comment

Why is it that Daniel is always dead in the alt. realities?

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
                        Why is it that Daniel is always dead in the alt. realities?
                        Daniel is quite death-prone. He's died for real (arguably more than once); and he's been presumed dead about a hundred times.

It's only natural that the writers would honor this tradition in every possible way, so that means death in alternate realities.
                        sigpic
                        Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

haha, true.

Just like Sam is always Dr.Cater instead of military Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post

Just like Sam is always Dr.Cater instead of military Carter.
                            And involved with Jack . . .
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

lol i liked them being married i also agree on the Danial dieing thing
                              sigpic

Comment

One of the few ep's we got to see them together.

I thought the end of it tho was a bit of a downer.
                                Last edited by DSG1; 10 March 2009, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X