No announcement yet.

One False Step (219)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This episode wan't my favourite , is wasn't that bad, it just makes a change to the usual SG1 stuff

fav. bit:.......erm...............erm.........Daniel doing the airoplane imitation thing

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

This was a bit weird but still good. I found the people quite relaxing and chilled out. The village looked a bit like one near me.
      I thought the main cast did a good job though especially towards the end.

Comment

the people did soooo not fit the scenery tho! its like......like........Jack eating fuit loops and singing "yes, i do rather like to eat this scrumtshious loops!"

IT DOESN'T FIT!

Comment

I really liked this episode! it deals with serious moral matters - how SG-1 can influence lifes on other planets, how much they can damage.... you know, there can't be all action episodes, some should be more serious
          !!!THE SUPREME PICTURE HUNTER FOR LABCOAT LOVE ASSOCIATION!!!

All the images in my signatures usually come from HERE
          How do you like my new signature?

Comment

Originally posted by Meredith
            I really liked this episode! it deals with serious moral matters - how SG-1 can influence lifes on other planets, how much they can damage.... you know, there can't be all action episodes, some should be more serious
            like i said:
            "it just makes a change to the usual SG1 stuff"

Comment

Originally posted by Meredith
              And also there are pretty flowers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zats
                And also there are pretty flowers!!!

they were a little scary, don't you think? but they were really pretty
                !!!THE SUPREME PICTURE HUNTER FOR LABCOAT LOVE ASSOCIATION!!!

All the images in my signatures usually come from HERE
                How do you like my new signature?

Comment

They were...unexpected.

Comment

like I said: the plants and people did NOT fit with the forest scenery!

Comment

It's not as bad as when i remember it. Back in the day when i watched them on Sky One, i'd always avoid it like the Ancient's plague, and i almost did the same when watching them on DVD. took me 2 months to build up the courage!
                      Originally posted by Heru'urs_first_prime
                      fav. bit:.......erm...............erm.........Daniel doing the airoplane imitation thing
                      Ditto!! It reminds me of that bit in the movie with the chicken....

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

I love the scene that hermajesty posted before!! (For some reason it won't let me quote it)

But despite that great scene, I wasn't all too fond of this ep....

Comment

well i liked this episode and althought it did't have the action and the huge VFX budget it was enjoyable and nice to see a world where they dont look too human and speak english.

best parts for me:

1. UAV i think that was the first time i ever saw it.
                          2. the plants, deadly but dangerus it was a nice idea.
                          For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Okay episode, a one off no future plots came from it so, okay good episode well acted

Comment

yeah.........this episode is just there................like "spirits" but i didnt like this one much.........but it was nice to see aliens that dont look like or talk like humans..........weird costumes.......i mean were you supposed to see where the costume ended?

Comment

this episode has as much good points as there are bad points making it more of an ok episode. The Plants were funny and the aliens running around were funny aswell.
                                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                                X