Serpent's Song (218)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zats
    Teal'c's a bit more vicious than Danny. He's had to put up with the guy for 80+ (can't remember the exact #) years!
    thats wrong, he hasn't "been putting up with him" for 80 years he was a god to him for 79 years, it was the last few months where he reaslised that he was a fake god and then he had to put up with him

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Fair enough [wince]. But he had to deal with guilt for 79 years of devoted (and deluded) servitude.

Comment

Originally posted by zats
        Fair enough [wince]. But he had to deal with guilt for 79 years of devoted (and deluded) servitude.
        thats where your right

Comment

Thank you

Comment

your very welcome!^^

Comment

At the time I thought they might actually kill off apophis this time...little did I know! Although I find his comebacks quite funny now! Jack and daniel were good both hating apophis for different reasons, although daniel did show kindness to the host.

Comment

Killing him off quickly wouldnt have been that great in hindsight the comebacks were a good idea
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

^ True mate, and I do like the actor who plays apophis, even after all the comebacks he still puts his character across very well. And they always make the comebacks believable...sort of .

Comment

i think the guy that plays Apophis is a really good actor! I think his best acting bit of his entire stargate career was when he was on the bed: playing his host and apophis and everything, it was very good!

Comment

Yes, he has quite a presence.

Comment

In this epiode Apophis was convincing as someone who wanted to be saved, excellent acting, I take my hat off to you

Comment

I loved that Jack had a darker side in this episode......"let me know when he is dead"........or something like that

Comment

IT didnt really play Jacks darker side it more played on Daniels Darker side but that got redmeption when he sent the host to the afterlife.
                            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I was on the edge of my seat going, "Come on Daniel. That's it. You can do it. Just turn on your Zat. Just three shots. That's all it will take. You know you want to. In fact, you know it's what needs to be done. That's it..." But sadly he did the right thing.
                              ...it never ends.

Comment

HAHA did he?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X