No announcement yet.

Thor's Chariot (206)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, it might make all the difference in the world. But I'm not sure since work with numbers currently isn't my best subject, any type. Unless it directly corrolates with my science work.
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

It might make a difference. Though how should I know. I'm having to take developmental math in college. But never fear. I'll learn the meaning of numbers. And after that, possibly the meaning of life.. might need Daniel's help though.
      ...it never ends.

Comment

Was glad to finally see Thor! Hilarious that the asgard are on t-shirts all around Roswald

My question on this one, though, is how did Heru'ur get to the gate so fast? The Asgard ship shows up and he's there at the gate, all dialed in already. I thought perhaps his mothership in orbit spotted it, but there were two reasons I don't think this is a good explaination: 1) the asgard ships are cloaked, aren't they? and 2) I've never seen any sort of personal radio communications that the Goa'uld use. How would he have gotten the message so fast even if they did see the ship coming. It doesn't appear they had much time...

Comment

He was within close proximety to the gate when the attack started he dialed the gate and left, that is what I think.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Evan T. Horizon
            My question on this one, though, is how did Heru'ur get to the gate so fast? The Asgard ship shows up and he's there at the gate, all dialed in already. I thought perhaps his mothership in orbit spotted it, but there were two reasons I don't think this is a good explaination: 1) the asgard ships are cloaked, aren't they? and 2) I've never seen any sort of personal radio communications that the Goa'uld use. How would he have gotten the message so fast even if they did see the ship coming. It doesn't appear they had much time...
            Any time there is even the most remote possibility that Heru'ur could get in danger, he has to flee. He is the cowardly Goa'uld system lord. When SG-1 showed up and were shooting and blowing up his Jaffa, he decided to hightail it outta there. That is how he ended up near the 'gate.
            At least, that is my guess.
            I GoodSearch for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
            Raise money for your favorite charity - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Comment

He is very cowardly I agree with you on that.
              sigpic

Comment

Somebody else said this, and I totally agree with them. He was just a big, spoiled brat. He was the the prince during the height of the Goa'uld empire and then came into possession of his own dominion, but never got over his "take care of me now!" thing.

I think that describes him pretty well.
                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Whenever I am talking to a newer viewer of stargate and his name comes up I usualy have to DISCRIBE him as the guy that jack threw the knife at and it broke the shield. (Not a very honorable title)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                    Whenever I am talking to a newer viewer of stargate and his name comes up I usualy have to DISCRIBE him as the guy that jack threw the knife at and it broke the shield. (Not a very honorable title)
                    Well, it was a personal shield that was proportional to the speed of the object flying at it. Bullets would have been too fast, and not haven broken the shield, whereas a knife thrown has a much slower speed.
                    But, yeah, I agree with you. Not a very proud moment. How do you tell the other system lords and your subjects/slaves that some lowly, insignificant human *spit* (cuz that's what we are to them) destroyed your plans to get the child of your enemy because he throws a knife well and you don't know how to duck?
                    I GoodSearch for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
                    Raise money for your favorite charity - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Comment

Ya I get it.......... but your right im sure that story never was told.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd
                        Yeah, the norse god´s are a funny choice for the good guys. As a rule they didn´t care much for the troubles of humans and only respected those that where warriors and died a weapons death. Not exactly the people you´d expect to promote peace
                        Thor was the god of agriculture and the protector of free men, i think having thor was a pretty fitting idea
                        Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                        MSN: [email protected]
                        feel free to add me on either

Comment

Not a huge noris god buff, however I do enjoy the aspect of it.
                          sigpic

Comment

good episode really like the asgurd style kick ass first take names later
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Im sure they had the names.
                              sigpic

Comment

i think this episode could of been better so i would have to say thor's hammer was better hope fully we will see another episode with these people and this planet and we can now because teal'c has a exception in the hammer

Comment

Working...
                                X