The Serpent's Lair (201)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChulaksPrincess View Post
    I am in total agreement with you. I just loved Bra'tac's nickname for Jack; Human. I also enjoyed the way it annoyed Jack whenever Bra'tac called him by that name. Watching Bra'tac stand up to the Go'uld was amazing. There was a great deal of action in this episode, and that made it exciting to watch.
    The interaction between Jack and Bra'tak was awesome. I always enjoy their conversations...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Or his "hamond of texas" while waving his hand over his head..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Or his "hamond of texas" while waving his hand over his head..
        lol That was epic. It made me laugh so hard.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Extremely exciting episode, Long live Earth!! ;D

Comment

I've read a lot of people asking questions about the shuttle and the clothes Daniel wore getting repaired.but no one has explained where aphophis and skar,el ring to... It can't he to the ship with the here cause daniel was allready up and on his way to the.gate before they used the rings, and left it till the last second to go through the gate, did they ring to a cloaked cargo ship??????
            Never Leave A Man Behind...or a Jaffa for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by sgelite View Post
              but no one has explained where aphophis and skar,el ring to... It can't he to the ship with the here cause daniel was allready up and on his way to the.gate before they used the rings, and left it till the last second to go through the gate, did they ring to a cloaked cargo ship??????
              Theoretically, they ringed (rang?) up to the ship, directly to the gate and therefore got there before Daniel did.

It's a glitch. You have to suspend your disbelief very high.

Seaboe
              If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

^This^

I always figured they ringed to the gate room and then gated to a planet of their choice.

Comment

Hi there, I'm new so bare with me, I think I posted.this the other day, but I can't find it so ill try again, hopefully with better results, where do apophis and ska'rel ring to, because as they were ringing Daniel was.allready at the gate.so their paths.would have crossed, had they ringed to the other ship,so was it a cloaked cargo ship or what . That's it, for now thanks peeps
                  Never Leave A Man Behind...or a Jaffa for that matter

Comment

where do apophis and ska'rel ring to
                    Two people replied with answers. What more do you want?

Seaboe
                    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                      Two people replied with answers. What more do you want?

Seaboe
                      The poster is new, so play nice.

sgelite you can find the posts here.
                      sigpic

Comment

where do apophis and ska'rel ring to, because as they were ringing Daniel was.allready at the gate.so their paths.would have crossed
                        The sequence of shown events is:
                        1. Daniel emerges from sarcophogus, checks the countdown timer (1:15), and runs from the room.
                        2. Apophis and Skaara ring from the peltac. Time remaining uknown.
                        3. Daniel approaches the gateroom, running, with 27 seconds on the timer

Assume that Apophis and Skaara made their escape mere seconds before before Daniel reached the stargate, avoiding any path crossing.

Comment

ahhhh it has been YEARS since I saw this ep. Fabulous. Bratac is so good, ready to die at every turn.
                          In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

All we needed from Bry'tak was a good
                            "Perhaps today is a good day to die, KapLah!"

Comment

Some great lines in this one, and of course Bra'tac hitting Jack on the nose, after he was already bitten in the hand by Carter. He really wasn't having the best of days...

This episode also sees the marvel of digitally adding a character after the decision was already made to kill them off - good thing they kept Skaara around after all.

And someone left their script notes lying around during the scene where Bra'tac hands the team back their weapons. Oopsies!

Daniel almost dies... so that's 1 actual death, 1 fake death and 1 almost death... and we're just getting started.
                              If you count the film - it's 2 actual deaths but let's not.

Spacemonkey!
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                And someone left their script notes lying around during the scene where Bra'tac hands the team back their weapons. Oopsies!
                                I seem to recall reading somewhere that was RDA--he tossed them and they landed in an awkward spot, but it was too late to grab them and get them out of the shot.

Seaboe

Comment

Working...
                                X