Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyWolfie View Post
    i don't understand what you mean?

going to war isn't an advancement in development, i meant a race must advance with a balance between spritual and technologically achievements rather than rely on one.

I wanted to say that when one reaches a certain level of development one gets cocky and confident. The Asgard wanted to cheat and it was their undoing. All that cloning, etc, etc, etc....Same with us, the more we will evolve the more we will try to cheat death and we will end up like the Asgard .

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      what happens at the end of the episode like the very end?
      SG1 walks through the gate. It would have been a cryin shame if they'd ended it any other way.

Comment

UNENDING = 10/10

Comment

Good question. They'd need a much more powerful enemy. It really cuts down on the kind of storytelling they can do, because now Earth isn't the underdog.
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

i just hope that some of the knowleadge will also end up in atlantis maybe with that knowleadge carters ship is build who knows and i dont mean that they would win easy against wraith and asurans but one thing is for sure i WANT TO SEE THIS EP!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

also how long were they traped in that time dialation feild? like 40 or so years so surley they would get fed up with not getting laid (with the exception of daniel and vala of course)
              SG-1 you are and will always be the best!

DUDES WHO ENDED SG-1 ->

Comment

Someone really wants us Amercans to see this episode

Comment

this is the last episode of SG1 right? or is there one or two more??
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                    I wanted to say that when one reaches a certain level of development one gets cocky and confident. The Asgard wanted to cheat and it was their undoing. All that cloning, etc, etc, etc....Same with us, the more we will evolve the more we will try to cheat death and we will end up like the Asgard .
                    i see! no i don't agree though, i think the asgards undoing was that they made all this technology at the cost of ethics and preserving the spirtual part of them required for ascention, the tollan were cocky and confident and were blown to itty-bitty pieces, the asgard always stuck me as more logical.
                    ------------------------------------------------------

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

Originally posted by aaron54 View Post
                      also how long were they traped in that time dialation feild? like 40 or so years so surley they would get fed up with not getting laid (with the exception of daniel and vala of course)

50 years and yes, Mitchell is the only one going kabloooey....

Comment

Originally posted by genius21 View Post
                        i just hope that some of the knowleadge will also end up in atlantis maybe with that knowleadge carters ship is build who knows and i dont mean that they would win easy against wraith and asurans but one thing is for sure i WANT TO SEE THIS EP!!!!!!!!!!
                        the odesey sliced through an ori ship like it was butter so i dobt a wraith ship is better than an ori ship

DUDES WHO ENDED SG-1 ->

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post

We wish .

Comment

i suspect the new tech will allow us to kill the current enemies in SGA but not the newcomer. they did say they got some newcomers in SGA 4 right ?

Comment

some parts were great like the asgard storyline, what closure. some parts were boring, like the idea of spending 50 years together on a ship its just ridiculous, the end was ok but it raises questions of wether the movie will be set or released before atlantis season 4, and how that afects sams travel there

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                                this is the last episode of SG-1 but there are 2 movies planned

DUDES WHO ENDED SG-1 ->

Comment

Working...
                                X