Unending (1020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel so sad

I just watched the episode and I loved it. I have to say that I'm glad that TPTB finally went into the relationship thing on Stargate. It always seemed weird to me that there was never a clear focus on any kind of relationship on SG-1. I mean, 10 years and no relationships? It's why I loved Farscape, you had the beauty of a relationship and the kickass bit of pure sci-fi.

Plus I forgive TPTB now for not giving us some Sam/Jack lovin'

I love Michael Shanks and I love love LOVE LOOOOVE Claudia Black, she's such a cool actress.

So many fond memories of Stargate SG-1. My most amazing one being that I met my boyfriend through our mutual love for the show And we are currently moving in together (he's from the UK, I'm from Holland) So I'm very grateful to the show in a way

I can't wait for the upcoming movies, I may go crazy without a dose of SG-1 every once in a while

Comment

Lovely ep, so many nice touches, and a perfect closing scene.

(It was smashing to be able to watch it with other GWers ) :: waves at everyone who was at the pub ::

I liked the 'cello music, and the montages. V sad, v moving.

Madeleine

Comment

Awsome episode. I do so want S11+. Sad about the Agard though, they were my fav. race.

Comment

i still can't believe the asgard are dead.
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc View Post
            Yeah, I did - even if he did feel that way, he's not normally so...mean! But then, he had been cooped up on that ship for a while, so it's understandable that he'd be suffering a bit from 'cabin fever'.
            She said at the start of the 'three month' period that she was going to go insane and take him with her. He probably believed her in that.

In her first few eps in s8 and s9 she was merciless with the sexual teasing, and although she toned things down she never really stopped flirting with him, so he never had a chance to see that it had stopped being a game to her. He's spent the past two years being relatively stoic and patient as she (he thinks) taunts and toys with him; would he not have a right to defend himself from that when he thinks it's just her playing with his head?

I did like the scene, and how it suddenly turned when he saw that she was in earnest probably in earnest.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post
              I feel so sad

I just watched the episode and I loved it. I have to say that I'm glad that TPTB finally went into the relationship thing on Stargate. It always seemed weird to me that there was never a clear focus on any kind of relationship on SG-1. I mean, 10 years and no relationships? It's why I loved Farscape, you had the beauty of a relationship and the kickass bit of pure sci-fi.

Plus I forgive TPTB now for not giving us some Sam/Jack lovin'
              I don't. Sorry. I can't.

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post

I agree with you, it does seem a little unfair that D/V get so much, fifty years together, kisses, bed scenes, hugs, lap sitting and S/J get...nothing...zilch after all these years. I am no shipper that's for sure, any ship, but it did stick even me as a tad unfair.
              And to the S/J Shippers, it's not just unfair. It's just wrong. Thanks for your kind words. Sigh.

Comment

I have one question: Do we see SG-1 use the Stargate?

Comment

I miss the Asgard RIP My little Grey Buddies.

I've lost my fav character and race.

But anyway

Great Episode.......INDEED
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:
                  President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                  President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                  Forum Charmer
                  Forum Ambassador
                  Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                  VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                  VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Originally posted by generaloneill View Post
                    btw did anyone think that when the ori ship opened fire on the odyssey and
                    everything froze that the ancients had finally gotten off their asses and taken some action that's what i thought had happened until carter started talking about the time dialation device.
                    yep, my first thought aswell.

and now.. SG1 has ended... so sad 2 movies to look forward to.. but it's not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                      I don't. Sorry. I can't.
                      For the longest time, I couldn't. But the fact that they finally went there, is enough for me

Doesn't mean I'm not hoping for some lovin' between Sam/Jack in the films

Comment

I sure hope the Agard stored their minds in the computer core. That way we can revive them later.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs View Post
                          I sure hope the Agard stored their minds in the computer core. That way we can revive them later.
                          but what about there bodies i'm not sure of we know how to recreate one???

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                            I have one question: Do we see SG-1 use the Stargate?
                            Yes. They go in, at the end. We don't see where they go to, but before they go Walter says Chevron One Engaged etc, and Landry says Godspeed, and various people say Indeed, then they walk up the ramp... into the event horizon.

Cue music.

Cue tissues.

Madeleine

Comment

Cue music.

Cue tissues.
                              kick robert cooper in the butt and hope he does a great job with the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post
                                For the longest time, I couldn't. But the fact that they finally went there, is enough for me

Doesn't mean I'm not hoping for some lovin' between Sam/Jack in the films
                                what do you mean by *there*?

and boy, i'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy hoping for some sam/jack lovin' in the films!

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X