No announcement yet.

Unending (1020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye Skinny grey little friends of earth. You will be missed.

Your tech, however, will not
    You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
    And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

Originally posted by Teforce View Post
      one question tho.... the ep starts out being not in our own galaxy, and the ori somehow track us there before the new tech is installed..... so...how does that work ?!
      I think Adria had something to do with the whole "detection" part in the show. This shows the Ancients again had tea instead of interfering .

Comment

With all the history between Thor and Jack, RDA should have been there for the last episode.

Comment

i wonder how jack is going to take it that thor is dead???
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

*sob* I nearly cried at the end of this. It was so sad. And then at the end when they walked through the gate onto another mission. It struck me that, we'll never see them do that again. Never share another mission with them that we haven't seen. Etc. *sob* I loved it though. Fitting end.

Originally posted by hypochondriac View Post
            With all the history between Thor and Jack, RDA should have been there for the last episode.
            Totally agree. RDA should of been there.
            Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
            LOVE HIM-> DT
            ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo View Post
              *sob* I nearly cried at the end of this. It was so sad. And then at the end when they walked through the gate onto another mission. It struck me that, we'll never see them do that again. Never share another mission with them that we haven't seen. Etc. *sob* I loved it though. Fitting end.
              we still got 2 movies.

Comment

Well I don't know how they tracked us using the azgard tech, but the ori must still be alive and telling the ships their location. LOVING the new weapon technology nice to finally have a weapon capable of destorying ori m otherships. Bye Bye Azgard you'll be missed

Comment

McKay will go insane when he sees the new tech.
                  My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo View Post

Totally agree. RDA should of been there.

Nothing lasts forever. Look ahead and admire the fact that they had 1020 episodes.

Comment

I Joined the forum after reading for so long just to post for this topic and episode.

I really enjoyed this episode, I think it was great from start to finish.
                      Pity about the Asguard, what an awesome race that was that are now gone, I was hoping we would see them maybe in the movies or Atlantis, but not any more.

I liked how the stories progressed for the characters, its just a pity that we didn't get anything between Vala and Daniel after they went back, would of been nice.

But oh well, I'll miss SG-1, I've watched from the very beginning, and was lucky enough to have Sky for the last episode before going to virgin.
                      Can't wait for the movies!

Comment

oh my God. what an episode. was a bit dissappointed that Jack wasn't there to say goodbye to Thor . Really sad the Asgard died but delighted they trusted us with all their technology and history, i wonder was Hermiod on the planet or not. Finally after eight years we are the fifth race. I knew sam would figure out how to save the ship and all the technology . Danial and Vala getting together for fifty years, excellent .It always had to be Teal'c to stay old because it won't matter to him as much what a way to end the show, can't wait for the movies. they couldn't have done better. have watched the show since the beginning and will really miss it but at least we still have Atlantis.
                        sigpic

Comment

i have nothing against other ships - that aren't interfering with mine that is - but...

daniel/vala meant nothing to the sam/jack relationship, but man... they got total and complete ship in 2 friggin seasons, but sam/jack is STILL waiting on 10 bleepin years now...

other than that, the rest sounds rather depressing.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

admire the fact that they had 1020 episodes.
                            214 epsiodes. the most of any north america sicfi show .

Comment

That was a great way to finish, shame about the Asgard being wiped out and that 50 years of character development was almost completly reset. Atleast the new tech wasn't blown up (permanatly) for a change.

Comment

Only real mute points for me was the Asgards going.

Atlantis most likely had the means to save them. Yet we've never seen or heard about Asgard being in Atlantis to study it's sytems & database.

Then there is the ascension machine in Atlantis or another one of the headsuckers out there in the MW. Where someone can get really advanced, find the cure then have the Asgard remove it.

Not to mention the fact that in 'New Order' they had at least half a dozen O'Neill warships. Probably a few old Beliskner's, not to mention the DJ class science vessels.

If your going to give them everything, then I can't think of a better way to give them those ships in order for them to start up their own fleet. That way, they can take the Asgard ship, then install the human parts onto it afterwards.

I think that is a bit of a letdown, they gave all their knowledge including weapons, time dilation fields & all the rest. Hence, I cannot fathom why they never gave them any ships.

Hopefully in one of the next batch of movies after the 1st two are done. They can somehow use the TJ from Atlnatis, go back in time, then reverse the process.

Of course having the foresight like SG-1 in 'Unending' where they keep crystals with all the knowledge. This way when they reverse the Asgards fate & save them for the last time. They will still have all the knowledge, just incase the Asgard don't be as generous with the tech once they've been saved.

Perhaps it's time for a petition for one of the movie's, 'Save the Asgards'!

On another note, I hope what's happened in SG-1 will translate over to Atlantis. I think it'd be silly to have them in the MW with all this tech & knowledge, while in Pegasus the 304's are still getting their asses kicked each time with missiles & rail guns.

Comment

Working...
                                X