No announcement yet.

Unending (1020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tbh it all felt too rushed imho, the Ori tie up should of been S11 and the fact that they wanted to finish it off before the end of the series really made it suffer...

Comment

After watching this episode yet a again it comes to me how rush and poor it was. To have not mention of jack and general hamaond was poor. You can tell it was all a bit rush due to the show being cancelled. God only knows why it wasnt given one more series to wrap it up properley.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cluas View Post
        As a whole i really didn't like season 10, it got real bad after episode 14.

The Asgaard dying was absurd, as many have said (I didn't read all 100 pages).

And there were too many questions left unanswered.

It also felt silly they should spend 50 years alone in a spaceship (They would probably have all gone insane, and killed off each other).
        Daniel yelling at Vala was the worst scene.
        The "have you ever seen the rain" scene was second worst (I didn't mind the music, but it just seemed totally out of place)

The best scene, hmm I honestly don't know, but the computer graphics were kind of cool.

I also missed Jack. He should have been there

Well, I'm looking forward to watch the two movies now, and the rest of SGA

Can't believe I've been through 10 seasons already
        Its only took me about 4 month this time.
        sigpic

Comment

It makes me wonder if the powers that be, actually had 20 more episodes worth for the Ori arc (and ark of truth) to finish it off, had they not had to cancel it and end it as they did.. OR if the ark of truth would even have been needed.

Comment

The way a series usually pans out there would of been about 12-15 episodes of a 20 episode season that would be directed at the Ori and the rest would be standalone arc's to do with the Jaffa, Tok'ra or whatever...

Comment

And do you think they had enough to go 12-15 episodes more with the ori?

Comment

I know I do. 15 episodes of 40-45 minutes/60 minutes is more than enough to do a complete Ori arc and end the series. Plus 5 to write in what Continiuum did and what Revolution would do. If it'd be done like that, then perhaps we would've gotten at least 1 SGA movie and 1 SGU movie (if SGU would go into production in that case, if not, we could've gotten 2 SGA movies).

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
                  The way a series usually pans out there would of been about 12-15 episodes of a 20 episode season that would be directed at the Ori and the rest would be standalone arc's to do with the Jaffa, Tok'ra or whatever...

Considering I truly disliked the whole Ori storyline I'm glad it ended when it did. Eh. Hopefully I'd have totally given up by then; pretty sure I missed several eps before the finale.
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Yeah I was never really sold on it and what it brought, the death of the Asgard was also a side to the Ori arc and that never sat well with me because it was just so messily done/rushed..

Comment

Would you rather the show had ended without attempting to tie up the various loose ends?

Seaboe
                      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

I would rather be left wondering yes, than having one of the greatest allies/races in the series suddenly decide that at the time they are needed most to decide nows a good time to blow themselves up...
                        I also dont buy that every single MW/Asgard managed to get back to the planet in time for the little bang, we already know there were some in Pegasus but they were breakaway ones, theres bound to be others out there given the Asgards ability to create time dilation fields and so on..

Comment

If Jack take Cam's place aboard the ship, it will be a perfect ep.

Comment

Jack would have been died in the episode too.
                            Hi There!

Comment

And would probably been sufficient distraction to Sam for her to never fix the problem...

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
                                And would probably been sufficient distraction to Sam for her to never fix the problem...
                                Or getting it fixed before his death might have given her a kick in the butt to fix the problem.
                                Hi There!

Comment

Working...
                                X