No announcement yet.

Unending (1020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was one of my fave this episode made me want to finish the ninth and tenth season
    sigpic

Comment

Not that I needed another reason not to watch S9-10 ever again, but "Unending" provided one extra...

Comment

i needed something to give me a push to be re interested in season 9 and 10
        sigpic

Comment

The characters looked weird being old. lol.

Comment

I think they looked pretty realistic - besides the hair.

Comment

I wish this had a better plot, and it being the series finale, excluding the movie, it to have been 2 hours. Not the greatest, but ok.
              8/10
              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                I wish this had a better plot, and it being the series finale, excluding the movie, it to have been 2 hours. Not the greatest, but ok.
                8/10
                To me, it's fundamentally flawed because it focuses solely on the Season 10 SG-1 dynamics. I like "Have You Ever Seen the Rain", though.
                sigpic
                Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                  I think they looked pretty realistic - besides the hair.
                  Really? I thought they looked pretty cheesy.
                  sigpic "We do get paid for this, right?"

Comment

Originally posted by HPMom View Post
                    Really? I thought they looked pretty cheesy.

Me too. The entire time I was comparing the cast at 60 to RDA at 60...I think RDA came out on top of the "who aged the best" competition that was going on in my head.
                    Originally posted by Callista
                    Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
                    Originally posted by HPMom
                    She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashizuri View Post
                      Me too. The entire time I was comparing the cast at 60 to RDA at 60...I think RDA came out on top of the "who aged the best" competition that was going on in my head.
                      Even though RDA's voice nowadays is much closer to his "Brief Candle" voice. (Joking, not hating... )
                      sigpic
                      Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
                        Even though RDA's voice nowadays is much closer to his "Brief Candle" voice. (Joking, not hating... )
                        Is it? Haha. I noticed it was certainly higher in Continuum, but I haven't heard him speak recently.
                        Originally posted by Callista
                        Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
                        Originally posted by HPMom
                        She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashizuri View Post
                          Is it? Haha. I noticed it was certainly higher in Continuum, but I haven't heard him speak recently.
                          Huh. I didn't notice it was any different.

I spoke with him in Dec of last year and it didn't seem different either.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                            Huh. I didn't notice it was any different.

I spoke with him in Dec of last year and it didn't seem different either.
                            Well, it's definitely there sometimes...

So you spoke to RDA? Where and under what circumstances?
                            sigpic

Comment

Now having watched S9 & S10 for the 2nd time, I don't think they are that bad afterall. Unending did a pretty good job in being a series finale, IMO.

I do have a problem with Teal'c age though: Mitchell said they've spent 50 years on the ship together, and by the time Teal'c volunteed to be the one staying old, someone (can't remember who) said he was 130, that mean he was 80 years old when they boarded the Odyssey, give or take. That contradicted with what Jack's estimation in Grace when he responsed to Teal'c's referring him as a brother, in which he said he was 140 or something.
                              sigpic
                              Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                                Now having watched S9 & S10 for the 2nd time, I don't think they are that bad afterall. Unending did a pretty good job in being a series finale, IMO.

I do have a problem with Teal'c age though: Mitchell said they've spent 50 years on the ship together, and by the time Teal'c volunteed to be the one staying old, someone (can't remember who) said he was 130, that mean he was 80 years old when they boarded the Odyssey, give or take. That contradicted with what Jack's estimation in Grace when he responsed to Teal'c's referring him as a brother, in which he said he was 140 or something.
                                teal's is the only red shirt in the series that doesn't die
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X