No announcement yet.

Unending (1020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed we still have an orici and a seeminlgy unkillable fallen system lord to finish.
    sigpic

Comment

And some more...

Spoiler:

Comment

And last few

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kazan View Post
          Some piccies under the cut for space
          Apologies for the crappy Sky Multi start icon - really poor placement from them and spoils many shots.

Spoiler:

PRESS BACK UP!!!!!
          SG-1 you are and will always be the best!

DUDES WHO ENDED SG-1 ->

Comment

How could Daniel close that door when Vala came in the pink outfit . Guess they made it more "romantic" .

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower View Post
              Besides Daniel/Vala, how was the character relationship in this episode. Was there a moment with every character where they talked about the relationships they've formed?
              Were there any scenes with Carter and Daniel?

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                That could be interesting but knowing how Ancients love tea more than doing some good i doubt it .
                yes having thought about it so do i

DUDES WHO ENDED SG-1 ->

Comment

Originally posted by aaron54 View Post
                  PRESS BACK UP!!!!!
                  Then it disappears for good . It wont come back for a while .

Comment

Ahhhh, I'm gutted it's finished! Did anyone else think that Daniel was out of character when he started yelling at Vala, i thought it was a bit too strange.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aaron54 View Post
                      PRESS BACK UP!!!!!
                      lol those symbols in the corner of the screen never bothered me until dad pointed it out once and now i can't stand them!

Originally posted by carrollwoman View Post
                      Ahhhh, I'm gutted it's finished! Did anyone else think that Daniel was out of character when he started yelling at Vala, i thought it was a bit too strange.
                      nah, they had been stuck on a boring ship for weeks at that point, and love is a pretty touchy subject for poor lil' danny
                      ------------------------------------------------------

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

Yeah I thought the Daniel yelling scene was a bit odd, but all's well that end's well
                        My favourite show starts in half an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                          Then it disappears for good . It wont come back for a while .
                          if you want it back press select then back up and it is back or just wait untill after adverts

DUDES WHO ENDED SG-1 ->

Comment

I actually found that very well played. I was shocked to see him like that. He did a pretty good job and it was just a defensive reaction to a misunderstanding. He was played so many times he did not know what was true any more when i came to vala

Comment

Originally posted by LadyWolfie View Post
                              lol those symbols in the corner of the screen never bothered me until dad pointed it out once and now i can't stand them!

nah, they had been stuck on a boring ship for weeks at that point, and love is a pretty touchy subject for poor lil' danny
                              yeah normally i dont mind em either but this one took up like 1/4 of the screen lol

DUDES WHO ENDED SG-1 ->

Comment

Most definitely. It was just cruel, something Daniel has never been. "Stern, but fair" yeah. Never like that.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Working...
                                X