200 (1006)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice episode overall.

The Furlings were cute, but I hope we can meet the REAL ones someday.

Most of the segments were too short! I wanted more, especially with the wedding.

The puppets were so hilarious! Daniel trying to write, but it was just scribble, and Sam's technobabble! Plus when they went through the gate, it killed them!

Jack being invisible was priceless!!! And he was in the locker room!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd watch Teal'c P.I.!

"Yo, Wonderbread!"

The end was not too funny...especially not the catch phrase bit...

But it was an alright ep.

Comment

The only bad things about this was the thunderbirds\puppet thing going on too long, and no apparently anything to do with jonas

Everything else = gold.

AWESOME.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Something that went over my head before. When Daniel asks why he's there, and Landry says it's to make sure the Airforce is portrayed properly, I didn't realize he was about to say that he's not military. And, apparently, Jack knew he would say that, so he requested him especially so he couldn't get out of it.
        I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

It truly was a nod to the fans! From replacing the lead actor line by Mitchell to "not mention him (lead actor) at all" like they really did for season 9 with O'Neill. The end interview with X-treme actress imitating Tapping on how she thinks the writers don't know where to take her character -I have seen those very same discussions on Sam floating around on the Gateworld forum.. and this episode was shot WAY before those threads came up. So, it does look like the showrunners has a very good idea of how the audience are reacting to the show.

Like many have already said, the puppet sequence was a tad long.. I don't really care for puppets. And while it's nice to acknowledge all the shippers and slashers out there.. writers.. -please- don't cop out and actually have the show end on S/J ship. Stay focus on the friendship! I do love the fact that Daniel was Jack's best man.

I was really tickled when Sam and Daniel teased Mitchell about Jack being his father.. but then... it's official that Mitchell is YOUNGER than Daniel by around 5 years.. while, in real life, Shanks is YOUNGER than Browder by.. I think 8. That's.. 'ironic' is the wrong word. I just think it's funny.

All the parodies are fun and I loved them, I just enjoyed the jab at themselves and the nods to fans more. I loved it. I loved the writers for acknowledging us. As they have thanked us fans numerous times, I want to give a HUGE Thank You to them for giving us Stargate.

Comment

I thought Carter looked amused while O'Neill was trying to figure out what the heck was going on. That's just me though, I'm so extremely anti-ship. I much prefer the team focus than a contrived romance.

Comment

Vala and Carter as Ginger and Mary-Ann.

Why did they not show this They could have easily snipped the puppet part.

Comment

Hmmm...the episode was indeed funny....but the puppet thing gone on to long I think.....and overall I'll give it 9\10

Comment

Thought that I was going to get crap, and it came out gold. I don't know about everyone else, but the puppet scene wasn't too long to me, it was just right, especially the end when they walked through the gate, and their wires were severed, that was funny. The ending, that was a bit odd, but when General Landry called Walter, I thought that was fitting, about time he got to go through the gate. Vala, as I have already stated in another thread was great, every idea that she had was funny, Farscape most certainly. Rygel at the end, "yotz." Teal'c P.I., hahahhahha, "Indeed," and that look he gave Martin when it seemed he didn't approve, fantastic! Fishing, given by Jack O'Neill, two L's for you, that was the feeling of the people.

Funniest.
                  1. The Wizard of Oz
                  1a. Farscape
                  2. The Furlings
                  3. Gilligan's Island
                  4. Fishing
                  5. Teal'c P.I.
                  6. Vala's comment about Mitchell when his zombie pitch was shot down.

Comment

The whole thing was just whacky! (as intended!) LOL

One of my most favorite parts was the Marionette Hammond wanting the stargate to spin, because HE was the general and spinning was way COOLER than NOT spinning..! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I love this show...
                    The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                    Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                    My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                    Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

Originally posted by ECN
                      In the live discussion thread, I got the impression that nobody felt this was a "legit" episode. In other words, next week, nothing we saw in 200 will be counted as having happened.

It was just a little lark, not to be taken as part of the real storyline.

How do the rest of you feel?

Did the events shown in 200 (the "Wormhole X-treme" movie, Mitchell's 200th gate trip, etc) actually happen in the STARGATE universe, or was everyone just taking a week off and having a little fun?
                      i think jack will be at the base at the start of next week, therefore everything that "happened" really happened but the discussions were just talk

Comment

Originally posted by ECN
                        In the live discussion thread, I got the impression that nobody felt this was a "legit" episode. In other words, next week, nothing we saw in 200 will be counted as having happened.

Did the events shown in 200 (the "Wormhole X-treme" movie, Mitchell's 200th gate trip, etc) actually happen in the STARGATE universe, or was everyone just taking a week off and having a little fun?
                        LOL

as there said in the special before it aired 200 was a completely stand alone episode. it was just for fun just like the 100th epsiode
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

The things that happened were the team discussing the movie. Simple.

Comment

What exactly happened? They sat at a table talking and then went through the gate for a recon mission. That happened. Aside from that it was all just talking.

Comment

Biggest crap episode ever...
                              No ori no furlings no asgard nothing...
                              Yet another hour wasted with an crap episode.
                              Time to change the writting staff.

Comment

Originally posted by ECN

Of course its all part of the story.

Comment

Working...
                                X