Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mass Suicide, Kinda extreme don't you agree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was "Unending" and I wonder what was going through Thor's head when he and the rest the of the Asgard made the ultimate decsion to do this. I bet it was tough for Thor to tell SG1. Thor must of spend days planning and working out what he was going to tell, them I could picture the little guy pacing in his ship practicing speaches on what he would tell them.

It must of not been an easy descion for those little guys to make, from what Thor said they tried and tried to use all the options they had before coming to such drastic measures.
    Last edited by theheartsofatlantis; 14 August 2008, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Famrir_ View Post
      maybe there is a rogue asgard sect in universe that opposed the cloning process, that would be a good story in universe.

either way why on earth would they start cloning there bodies in the first place
      I think its because it was necessary to transfer consciousness, in order to maintain the vast amounts of knowledge their minds hold. It was their own version of Immortality, in other words they didnt procreate anymore when they reached a certain point. Just a thought
      "I didnt see you in church last sunday, were you there?"
      "Yes, I was there."
      "Oi, I didn't see you, I was juss worry apout you"
      "Is dat your chob?! You sit and coun da beople in the churg and not in da churg"
      "No I was chus wondring"
      "Maybe if I win the Lotto Ill make heaps of money and puy you a life"

Comment

How did the ori get to the asgard galaxy?

Comment

Originally posted by Big_C. View Post
          How did the ori get to the asgard galaxy?
          The same way that Odyssey did: hyperdrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis10545 View Post
            Here's a thought, instead of cloning each cloned body, why not just stop, save one specific body in a stasis chamber, and keep cloning from that one. Or they could transfer their consciousness into the body of another race. As for mass suicide, why just not destroy all their technology and have them stay alive. And why didn't they give all their ships to the Tau'ri too? Or why not just live on their ships if they were worried about their technology falling into the wrong hands?—~~~~
            Then they would be no better then the Goau'ld! Transfering their conciseness to another race would deny that race use of their own bodies...

"Yes Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry!" ~Sheppard
            (one of my favourite lines)

Comment

Working...
            X