No announcement yet.

Questions about the Bori

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't crazy about them either, but I kind of think it's tacky to call them the "Bori" as well, plus label the thread title that way. It's sort of anti and insulting I think to those who do enjoy the storyline. A new member or guest is going to think that every member of this board hated seasons 9 and 10 if all the threads have a negative slant to them, even the non-anti threads.
    sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
      We got to stick together and not let negativity ruin it.
      I agree, The Ori were a really good enemy, pray they get a decent send off. Even after that day though I'll continue to support them because basically they gave me 2 more years of enjoyable SG-1.

Comment

I'm going to start calling them the Ori too........

And speaking of Ori check this out. If you have Google Earth look up
        Orion when switching to "sky mode" and up left of the Horsehead Nebula
        is a single star called Ori...

OK maybe not stricly the Ori system but hey good use of imagination on my part I think

Check this out

Spoiler:

Last edited by Coco Pops; 08 November 2007, 05:17 PM.
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
          I'm going to start calling them the Ori too........

And speaking of Ori check this out. If you have Google Earth look up
          Orion when switching to "sky mode" and up left of the Horsehead Nebula
          is a single star called Ori...
          Check this out

Spoiler:

OK maybe not stricly the Ori system but hey good use of imagination on my part I think

Spoiler:

Cam you put it in spoilers it is stretching the screen but yes great job
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
            [/spoilers]

Cam you put it in spoilers it is stretching the screen but yes great job

There you go I have done as requested.

Comment

When they first started they were in a galaxy far, far away from us
              so how is it in a very short space of time the Ori could build a huge
              fleet of spaceships? I mean they didn't just appear out of a puff of smoke
              did they? Someone had to have built them?
              I thought that in Crusade Vala says that the villagers are building them. With the entire population of galaxy working on them I'm sure they could be done within the year it took.

Comment

Originally posted by pbellosom View Post
                I thought that in Crusade Vala says that the villagers are building them. With the entire population of galaxy working on them I'm sure they could be done within the year it took.

Primitive villagers? Hmmm well I guess they don't call it sci fi for
                nothing

Comment

Primitive villagers? Hmmm well I guess they don't call it sci fi for
                  nothing
                  If you provided me step by step instructions and the correct equipment I could build a Jumbo Jet despite having no clue how it works. The same principal applies here.

Comment

Thats was also probably done with the Jaffa and Goa'uld servants tasked in constructing their ships.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                      I agree, The Ori were a really good enemy, pray they get a decent send off. Even after that day though I'll continue to support them because basically they gave me 2 more years of enjoyable SG-1.
                      I think they'll get a good send-off. I have a lot of faith in that. You are right, their storyline did allow us two more brilliant seasons of SG-1. Nothing can ever erase that.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                        We seem to agree on alot, dread the day we disagree on something lol .
                        Hey, disagreements happen. I think we could get over it, my friend.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                        X