Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what are you going to miss the most/??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I basically just miss having a show on television that I can't wait to see. Now that SG-1 is gone, there isn't really anything left that I really look forward to with that kind of enthusiasm.

Luckily, I've got a lot of DVD's and old videotapes to rewatch. But it's not quite the same as seeing each episode for the first time.

Comment

Daniel I am going to miss. I agree the Stargate in SG-1 was better than the one in SGA. I am going to miss Vala and Mitchell too. I hope the DVD movies do well so we will see more of them some is better than none.
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
        i'm gonna miss the analog gate most. so much cooler than the atlantis digital version.
        Likewise and the sound of the iris opening and closing.

Comment

I don't think I can even name how much stuff I'm going to miss from SG1. I really liked the Jaffa storyline, so that I'll pretty much never see again. I liked the old gate.

I am going to miss the mythology and culture aspects, since Atlantis doesn't really deal with that too much. I missed it on SG1 in the middle seasons when the show became too X-fileish for me, but I loved that they brought it back in seasons 9 and 10.

It's too bad that I am only marginally into Atlantis, because now I'm going to have to wait until the third series ever makes an appearance to see if I can get into new episodes of stargate again.
          sigpic
          sig by kidwizz

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
            I basically just miss having a show on television that I can't wait to see. Now that SG-1 is gone, there isn't really anything left that I really look forward to with that kind of enthusiasm.

Luckily, I've got a lot of DVD's and old videotapes to rewatch. But it's not quite the same as seeing each episode for the first time.
            My feelings exactly. It just feels so empty.

Comment

The sound of a staff weapon.

Comment

It would be easier to mention what i'm not going to miss... SG-1 IS THE BEST SCI_FI SERIES EVER!!!!!!!!! Atlantis a close second!!!

INDEED

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR Ragnarok Warlord View Post
                  It would be easier to mention what i'm not going to miss... SG-1 IS THE BEST SCI_FI SERIES EVER!!!!!!!!! Atlantis a close second!!!

INDEED
                  The whole "chevron one encoded, chevron two..." will so miss that...

Comment

Oh that was so cool...and nostalgic now.
                    'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
                    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

I miss the spinning and the chevrons actually locking, the Atlantis gate is nice to look at but boring and weak compared to the original imo.

Comment

Same here, without a doubt. I always smile when I see that in an episode I'm watching.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

the interaction between Daniel, Vala, Sam, Mitchell (sp?), and also jack's jokes.
                          also the technology used and the fights and adventures they had. Unending was kind of weird. i thought it was just going to be the standard "destroy the bad guy" ending, but they took a different direction which i didn't like at first but now thinking back on it, (just finished watching it about 10 mins ago), i think it's good that they went in a different direction.

i hope that they continue the story in Stargate Atlantis, even though i don't like that show as much as SG-1.

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                          same here, Stargate SG-1 was the one and only show that i looked forward to watching, but now there is only SGA which is only marginally interesting.
                          Last edited by REG2005; 17 November 2007, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by M姧åç}{è® View Post
                            same here, Stargate SG-1 was the one and only show that i looked forward to watching, but now there is only SGA which is only marginally interesting.
                            Personally, I think SGA is a really good show. Just not as good as SG-1 was. I just don't see it ever being considered as good.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'll miss the exploration aspect. That started to die around season 6..

Go Green

Comment

Originally posted by M姧åç}{è® View Post
                                For me i still have a good chunk. Law and order SVU on Tuesdays
                                Law and order CI on Thursdays (when i don't watch without a trace)
                                CSI on Thursdays followed by without a trace or L&O:CI
                                and Numbers on fridays. Then i still have Raw and Smackdown on Mondays/Fridays as well as SGA on Friday evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X