Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What espiode are you going to watch first (season 10 dvd)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chances are good that it will be "Flesh and Blood". I have this thing about watching from the start to end. I will, however, save my vote till the end of the season, to be completely positive.

Comment

i would have to say flesh and blood first not because it is the first in the season but that is the only one i haven't seen yet
      i was on holiday when it was being shown
      sigpic

Comment

I'll watch the episodes in airing order, then the extras.
        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Flesh and Blood only becuase when I buy a season I watch it straight through in order.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
            I'll watch the episodes in airing order, then the extras.
            Though I might any of the episodes first anyways for no good reason.
            Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

I usually watch the big action episodes first. For example, I watched Avalon I, II and Origin III, The Fourth Horseman, and Camelot, when Season 9 arrived. Then I watch my favorite episodes in order, like for example, Beachhead, Ripple Effect, Prototype, Crusade, and Arthur's Mantle.

So for Season 10 I will watch Flesh And Blood (just after watching Crusade and Camelot on the same day), then I will watch The Quest, and then Unending. After that, I will see The Pegasus Project, Counterstrike, Company of Thieves, Line In The Sand, The Road Not Taken, The Shroud, and Dominion.

Comment

In order, Im in the U.K so it seems like an age since we saw the Finale.

Can't wait!!
                STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
                legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

before i said Unending but now im considering 200 or Flesh and Bone, because of commentary and maby a party to celebrate the endiong
                  Originally posted by cowpants
                  ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
                  Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                  Rosilin for pres

Comment

I want to watch the audio commentary for 200!

Comment

Oooh, tough call! I think I'll be going with 200, Line in the Sand and Unending, first and foremost, with commentary on. Then I'll watch all the specials

Spoiler:
                      MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
                      I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
                      this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
                      - John 15:12,13

Comment

Hmmm....none lol

Comment

"Bad Guys"

Comment

"Bad Guys" - with the hope of deleated scenes. MS said he was upset that some scenes were cut, and I loved the episode (I laughed really hard) so I want to know what he meant.
                            After that, probably "The Shroud." Then I'll go in order.
                            Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
                            Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

When the DVD's come out I will watch Shroud first. Then I will go in the correct order Flesh and Blood then the rest.

http://media.dave.tv/Thumbnailer.ash...es/nothumb.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X