Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brief Unending Trailer on Sky One (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to try and screencap the trailer, but I was unable to. How do others accomplish this?

Comment

Looks like he's getting beamed out.

No strange/unexpected/illogical/hateful/stupid/Trip death here.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        Looks like he's getting beamed out.

No strange/unexpected/illogical/hateful/stupid/Trip death here.
        Oh, just had a bad flashback there!

Comment

Wow.. thats all i can say...

Comment

Does anyone know if Unending is supposed to be an hour long episode like Threads?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
              Does anyone know if Unending is supposed to be an hour long episode like Threads?
              I certainly hadn't heard anything like that. From all I've heard, it will be the standard 43 minutes. That preview looks pretty sweet though. I can't wait to see it, yet I know I will be very depressed after it is over. Sometimes you just can't win. It's been a great 10 seasons though. Excellent actually.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I just read this:

SG-1’s final episode, “Unending”, will have the team trapped on board a ship, within a time dilation field, for 50 years. We will see how the relationships might develop and evolve. It represents one possible future given a certain set of circumstances. RCC wrote and directed the episode because he wanted to be on set during the emotional final days of filming. He feels it is a fitting end to the 1-hour series era of SG-1. At the end of the episode, the events will be “undone”. — Cooper, Wright Talk Stargate's Future, Solutions Blog, January 14, 2007.

I wasn't sure what he meant...

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  I certainly hadn't heard anything like that. From all I've heard, it will be the standard 43 minutes. That preview looks pretty sweet though. I can't wait to see it, yet I know I will be very depressed after it is over. Sometimes you just can't win. It's been a great 10 seasons though. Excellent actually.
                  *sob* 10 years iusnt long enough dammit!
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    *sob* 10 years iusnt long enough dammit!
                    I agree. Believe me. But I've had a lot of time to think about this. In this day and age, how many shows actually last this long and retain their quality from earlier seasons? Not very many. IMO, SG-1 has been among a special few shows that was able to do this. And besides, we still have the movies to look forward to, right?
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      I just read this:

SG-1’s final episode, “Unending”, will have the team trapped on board a ship, within a time dilation field, for 50 years. We will see how the relationships might develop and evolve. It represents one possible future given a certain set of circumstances. RCC wrote and directed the episode because he wanted to be on set during the emotional final days of filming. He feels it is a fitting end to the 1-hour series era of SG-1. At the end of the episode, the events will be “undone”. — Cooper, Wright Talk Stargate's Future, Solutions Blog, January 14, 2007.

I wasn't sure what he meant...
                      It just means SG1 is moving onto bigger, better, and longer things.

Comment

I wish Sky One was still on Cable, so I could have seen this trailer. Still cant believe it was taken off 2 weeks before SG1 finishes.

STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
                        legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

im just watching stargate on sky now and i seen the trailer i cant believe sky are actually hyping this, i wish it was tuesday then again i wish it would never be tuesday.... agh i dont want sg1 to end

Comment

Wow!!!

Carter: Sir I've been thinking.
                            O'Neill: I'd be shocked if you stopped Carter

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopsWarner View Post
                              Hello... just got into SG1 three weeks ago after watching "Bad Guys", and have since been cramming in as much as I can take. Just registered to post this:

I've uploaded the trailer for Unending, as seen at the end of SGA's "Vengence". It's availible in Youtube and Sendspace flavours. Please feel free to share these links with others.

Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/cccumq

Youtube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=CsM4N64MMPw
                              Thank you so much
                              sigpic

Comment

Just thought id tell you lot, that trailer on youtube aint the full trailer, it seems to be only showing half of what i saw when i saw the trailer on sky one. I think its a stripped down version!

Ive tried looking for the full trailer on youtube but it aint there either. just thought id give you lot the heads up in case you wanted to see a little bit more!

Comment

Working...
                                X