Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brief Unending Trailer on Sky One (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, YouTube works now.

Comment

dat is so awesome thnk you!

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopsWarner View Post
        Hello... just got into SG1 three weeks ago after watching "Bad Guys", and have since been cramming in as much as I can take. Just registered to post this:

I've uploaded the trailer for Unending, as seen at the end of SGA's "Vengence". It's availible in Youtube and Sendspace flavours. Please feel free to share these links with others.

Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/cccumq

Youtube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=CsM4N64MMPw
        Man thank you so much for the links!!!
        "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

I thought the landing looked pretty cheesy and low budget.

Everyone can point and snicker at me now!

Last edited by markaudette; 07 March 2007, 05:38 PM.

Comment

awesome trailers, thanks for the post

As for size, from that clip of the Oddy getting shot at by a Ori cruiser, looks like the cruiser is about 10 times bigger than the Oddy. Guessing this based on the size of the energy blast and theorizing that the blast is as big around as the turret on the front of the cruiser. But it could all just be bad angles too.

Also looked like a small planet blowing up behind the Cruiser.

And Teal'c. The "flames" looked too "holey" to be a shield and he seemed to be meditating. Thinking either temperal feild was errected around him (why though?) or he was ascending.

Comment

All of these clips could just be things the team are imagining, I doubt it though...

Comment

Originally posted by hypochondriac View Post
                read the comments associated with that clip, and you'll realize it's fake
                The first part is from "The Light"
                The second part is from "The Grudge"

Comment

Ok, we were promised Thor in the finale. I am seeing a definite lack of Thor-iun content in this trailer. There had better be Thor in this episode somewhere or there is going to be trouble!!!!
                  "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."
                  - Ernst Jan Plugge

Comment

Originally posted by mgehman View Post
                    Ok, we were promised Thor in the finale. I am seeing a definite lack of Thor-iun content in this trailer. There had better be Thor in this episode somewhere or there is going to be trouble!!!!
                    They won't give much away they never do on such a big ep.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Does anyone know where the 'Thor in the last ep' info came from?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                        Does anyone know where the 'Thor in the last ep' info came from?
                        I think Michael said it somewhere a while back

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopsWarner View Post
                          Hello... just got into SG1 three weeks ago after watching "Bad Guys", and have since been cramming in as much as I can take. Just registered to post this:

I've uploaded the trailer for Unending, as seen at the end of SGA's "Vengence". It's availible in Youtube and Sendspace flavours. Please feel free to share these links with others.

Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/cccumq

Youtube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=CsM4N64MMPw

Only 3 weeks? Better late than never.
                          Trailers I am positive are okay to link to.

Welcome to GateWorld!

Comment

It is DEFINATELY not the Odyssey getting destroyed, at least not permanently. Anyway, maybe that's a future scene where Earth has many ships. Anyway, the Odyssey has a ZPM remeber and cannot be destroyed not. The ZPM compensates for the energy buffer normally used which allows shields to be depleted.

And is it just me or did that place of Teal'c in the room of columns resemble the room in Celestis where the Doci resides?

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                              It is DEFINATELY not the Odyssey getting destroyed, at least not permanently. Anyway, maybe that's a future scene where Earth has many ships. Anyway, the Odyssey has a ZPM remeber and cannot be destroyed not. The ZPM compensates for the energy buffer normally used which allows shields to be depleted.

And is it just me or did that place of Teal'c in the room of columns resemble the room in Celestis where the Doci resides?

Vala,
                              Possibly, I'm going to watch the trailer again to look carefully for it.

The avi version has good framerate, color vibrance, and resolution. You gotta love today's compression codecs!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X