Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brief Unending Trailer on Sky One (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes it will be a great episode although i am upset by the fact it will be the last. So called sci-fi channel is effectively getting rid of sci-fi and replacing it with stupid programmes!
    Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
    sigpic
    sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

I read the Daily mail and it said
      Spoiler:
      The team have secured a weapon for defeating the ori but is it enough?
      then it talks about the movies and amanda tapping going to Atlantis

Comment

nothing of what has been release so far may be true we will have to see in

3 days 2 hours and 7 minutes

STARGATE ATLANTIS

Comment

Damn it I'm probably going to kill my self cause i cant wait for Unending!
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          A tribute to the Asgard, a great race, great allies and our best friends!
          The Tau'ri will not forget about you.

Your legacy is safe with use.

Comment

Originally posted by Tovny View Post
            Damn it I'm probably going to kill my self cause i cant wait for Unending!
            Don't do that you'll miss a great ep!
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

In the daily star tv magazine it also says about the Asgard.
              "They plan to end there lives after handing over the entire knowledge base, technology and history to SG1, fearful that overwise it could all fall into the the wrong hands".
              Take this how you want its the daily star at the end of the day...my friends i might add not mine

Comment

are there any other tv guides that have different stories printed?
                Daniel: Their whole world is in flames - and we're offering them gasoline. How does that help?
                Teal'c: We are in fact offering water.
                Jack O'Neill: Thank you.
                Daniel: I was speaking metaphorically.
                Jack O'Neill: Well stop it. It's not fair to Teal'c.

Comment

I get the Radio Times and that says

Spoiler:
                  "In the last ever episode, the Asgard are forced to take dramatic measures as SG-1's battle with the Ori ends."

I guess that could be interpreted as meaning what The Mirror said but I doubt it.
                  It'll never fit in there you know...

Comment

So that makes it about 55 different series finales that are planned for the final episode. The only way to be sure is to wait until Tuesday @8p.m.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      I love explosions but IMO there needs to be plenty of talking and story to move things along considering this is the epic series finale.
                      How about they spend the entire episode talking but there's a massive explosion in the background. That's right, I'm suggesting a whole hour (well 45 minutes or so) of a single explosion.
                      It'll never fit in there you know...

Comment

not another ship!!!!!

if that was the oddessey than earth has no cloaked ship and was that tealc on the ship when its was exploding and then he puts on some shield
                        sigpic

Comment

MAN!!!! TPTB have really done it this time

nearly all asgard all want to fix their cloning problems and then suddenly they want to kill themselves.

they been killing off advanced characters slowly, the tollan,ashen,nox,furlings?????,wraith,replicators,gouald,,

the asgard have helped us alot and if the want to kill themsevles then we wont get any help or hermoid wont be on his trips to atlantis

boohooo!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

How about we wait and see the episode?

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                            they been killing off advanced characters slowly, the tollan,ashen,nox,furlings?????,wraith,replicators,gouald,,
                            Tollan: They were wiped out, because they thought Season 5 would be the final season.
                            Nox: They weren't killed off, they were just forgotten about.
                            Furlings: You can't kill off what's never appeared to begin with.
                            Goa'uld: They were defeated, not killed off. I had hoped it would happen in a movie, but a two-part episode is the next best thing.
                            Replicators: I'm glad the Replicators were defeated. They were visited once or twice in Seasons 3-6 and then front and center for Season 8. They made for great villains, but it's time to move on.
                            Aschen: We don't know if they ever dialed the black hole. If they did, they would have only lost one planet.
                            Wraith: They've only appeared in one episode. SG-1 helped defeat a single hive ship, not the species as a whole.

Comment

is unending going to be more then 1 hour long. i can't be asked to look on the sky Tv guide.

Comment

i hope Unending more then a 1 hour episode. Since it is the last in the whole sersis.

Comment

Working...
                                X