Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What just happened on SKY one with 'A land in the sand.' 2 eps missed??!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will next weeks show (Tuesday) be the correct episode 12? and then when they get to 15, will they show Bounty again or will they miss it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Madhead4000 View Post
      Will next weeks show (Tuesday) be the correct episode 12? and then when they get to 15, will they show Bounty again or will they miss it out?
      Yes. Next week is Road Not Taken then Shroud then Bounty.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Sorry to sound like a complete idiot here guys but I have read all the posts I could find and am still a little confused... Ok before I start I just would like to say I have not yet watched "Bounty" as some think its out of the correct order. (Sky plus)

Simple question: Is "Bounty" episode 12 and is Sky 1 showing the episodes in the correct order?
        Thanks a lot peeps!
        They showed Line in the Sand, not Bounty (last minute change), Line in the Sand should be in your planner
        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Ok, thanks. I will not watch "Bounty" then untill its suppose to be viewed!
          "Bounty" has yet to be aired anywhere. Unless you hacked the SkyOne satellites or broke into SkyOne's or Sci-Fi's libraries and stole their discs or whatever it is they store their shows on, there is no way for you to watch "Bounty".

Earlier this week, SkyOne aired episode 11x12 - "Line in the Sand". The 11x12 everyone is referring to (including random downloading sites) is "Line in the Sand". There is no possible (quasi-legal, anyway) way for you to watch "Bounty".

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
            "Bounty" has yet to be aired anywhere. Unless you hacked the SkyOne satellites or broke into SkyOne's or Sci-Fi's libraries and stole their discs or whatever it is they store their shows on, there is no way for you to watch "Bounty".

Earlier this week, SkyOne aired episode 11x12 - "Line in the Sand". The 11x12 everyone is referring to (including random downloading sites) is "Line in the Sand". There is no possible (quasi-legal, anyway) way for you to watch "Bounty".
            Unless he works for MGM.

Comment

I knoe this is a bit OT but I am now convinced 1000% that scifi is brgging to go bankrupt. First they screw with Sg-1, now some are upset with SGA (not me) but now they are screwing BSG over.
              Spoiler:
              First it's moved to Sunday and now they are killing off Starbuck. eck I'm through with scifi.
              Last edited by Mitchell82; 22 January 2007, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Is that a BSG spoiler, mitchell82? If it is, please put a label and some tags on it.

Cheers.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                  Is that a BSG spoiler, mitchell82? If it is, please put a label and some tags on it.

Cheers.
                  Sorry fixed.

Comment

Working...
                  X