Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What just happened on SKY one with 'A land in the sand.' 2 eps missed??!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Conor View Post
    The TV guide had 'bounty' listed
    That's because the TV Guide was wrong mate.

Most magazines went to print weeks ago, before SKY ONE released the OFFICIAL episode order - the magazines have been using the same WRONG order that we have.

- Marcus.

Comment

Sweet......Line in the Sand should be a gooder. Its coming out tomorrow on Sky One correct?

Comment

Originally posted by asianmacker View Post
        Sweet......Line in the Sand should be a gooder. Its coming out tomorrow on Sky One correct?
        Today. It aired hours ago.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Correct me if im wrong but i thought it came out today at 8?!?!?!?!

nevermind someone got to it before me

Comment

NO WAY! I thought Stargate aired on Sky One on Wednesdays? Thats what it saids on the website. I must be way out of the loop here lol.........

Comment

Originally posted by asianmacker View Post
              NO WAY! I thought Stargate aired on Sky One on Wednesdays? Thats what it saids on the website. I must be way out of the loop here lol.........
              Yeah it airs tuesday's at 8.

Comment

SGA is Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus117 View Post
                  That's because the TV Guide was wrong mate.

Most magazines went to print weeks ago, before SKY ONE released the OFFICIAL episode order - the magazines have been using the same WRONG order that we have.

- Marcus.
                  Gateworld lists the production order, not the airing order.
                  I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                    Solutions explains, the device they used is from S9's "Arthur's Mantle" I believe
                    Interesting. After The Shroud, there's really one one Ori-cetric episode....Dominion. At least it seems like it from the episode descriptions.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Out of order or not, it's really confusing and annoying that this episode's opening makes no references to the fact Daniel is missing and no plans to track him down.

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii View Post
                        Why do people think that the device was the one daniel made. Its clearly the phase shifting device from Season 9...oish how can people get so confused. They look nothing alike and do completely different things
                        IT SAYS MERLINS DEVICE!!!!!!!!! jesus christ watch the show, and read the spoilers more often...

First their looking for the merlins device the saangral, next we're using merlins device the phase shifter... yet it doesnt say phase shifter.. sooo... WTF? most people guess its the saangral when its not. Expecially because the production order makes it seem as tho daniel is back.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by Teelie View Post
                          Out of order or not, it's really confusing and annoying that this episode's opening makes no references to the fact Daniel is missing and no plans to track him down.
                          Mabey so but he is talked about and Vala's behavior seems to be awkward b/c of Daniel missing.
                          Last edited by Mitchell82; 17 January 2007, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                            Strange. gateworld's own ep lists have it the other way round.
                            Gateworld's list is wrong. Why do people assume that what Gateworld (a website made by fans and maintained by fans) is the word of the PTB? That whatever's on Gateworld is the truth?

Gateworld lists the episodes by production order This year, they listed both SGA and SG-1 "wrong" because the production order differs from the airing order.

"Sunday" cannot possibly come before 3x17 because of a certain event in "Sunday". The same is with "Bounty", which cannot possibly come before "The Shroud" because Daniel's in it.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                              Gateworld's list is wrong. Why do people assume that what Gateworld (a website made by fans and maintained by fans) is the word of the PTB? That whatever's on Gateworld is the truth?

Gateworld lists the episodes by production order This year, they listed both SGA and SG-1 "wrong" because the production order differs from the airing order.

"Sunday" cannot possibly come before 3x17 because of a certain event in "Sunday". The same is with "Bounty", which cannot possibly come before "The Shroud" because Daniel's in it.
                              Some just consider everything on gateworld cannon.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post

GW has now changed the S10 page to have the right order now, not the production order. SGA is still in the production order though.
                                Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Working...
                                X