Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the Ancients are not interfering (yet)...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulanthony View Post
    My Opinion is that:
    The Ori are gathering worshippers until there are equal numbers of worshipppers as ascended Ori.
    Then the Ori will try to do a en-mass descension/possession into the worshippers that they have gathered and brainwashed.
    The Ori will no longer be ascended beings but will be highly evolved human bodies retaining all of their ascended knowledge.
    They will then be free to use the san-gral to wipe out their enemy without fear of kiiling themselves.
    ..Also by killing any unbelievers they are ensuring that there will be no bodies for the Ancients to descend/escape into when the time comes for the Ori to strike at them with the San Gral..
    "Furlings" is an anagram of "Fun Girls"
    I wish we could finally get to see the "fun girls" !
    They must be really sexy cos the Asgard said you'll know 'em when you see 'em!!

Comment

My Opinion is that:
      The Ori are gathering worshippers until there are equal numbers of worshipppers as ascended Ori.
      Then the Ori will try to do a en-mass descension/possession into the worshippers that they have gathered and brainwashed.
      The Ori will no longer be ascended beings but will be highly evolved human bodies retaining all of their ascended knowledge.
      They will then be free to use the san-gral to wipe out their enemy without fear of kiiling themselves.
      the human brain cannot cope with all the information like what happened to oneil when the ancient data base downloaded in to him to much information into to little space
      sigpic
      Sig For Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cban View Post
        the human brain cannot cope with all the information like what happened to oneil when the ancient data base downloaded in to him to much information into to little space
        Sorry but i disagree with you, the human brain cannot cope with the knowledge of The Ancients, that much is true.
        But it CAN cope with the knowledge of The Ori.
        From what I have seen, the priors go to the doci, and they face the wall of fire (the ascended Ori).
        Then an ascended Ori descends into/possesses the hosts body, turning them into a prior, thus giving them the powers of an ascended/highly evolved being: power to heal, power to cause disease, etc.
        If you are saying that it is impossible for a human to remain alive when holding ANY ascended knowledge/consciousness, then how come the Priors don't just die, when it happens to them?
        This is how i come to believe that my theory IS possible and it would be a good story line for the show to try out, inmy opinion.

The Ori seem to have found a way around it somehow, a way to cheat descension, a way to descend whilst retaining some of the knowledge. Isn't that just what Merlin/Moros did, he managed to keep his ascended knowledge while in human form?
        Maybe he was not on the side of the ancients after all, but on the side of the Ori, maybe he wanted to destroy the ancients with the san gral
        I think it would be really cool if the ancient "Janus" was somehow connected to all this,the ancients dispised his work , so he turns against them, and he becomes Ori, and turns Moros to the dark side, or maybe Moros was secretly the Lord Sith and Janus his evil apprentice, ha ha ha.

see here for more on my little theory:
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....7&postcount=42
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....8&postcount=44
        "Furlings" is an anagram of "Fun Girls"
        I wish we could finally get to see the "fun girls" !
        They must be really sexy cos the Asgard said you'll know 'em when you see 'em!!

Comment

Sorry but i disagree with you, the human brain cannot cope with the knowledge of The Ancients, that much is true.
          True.

But it CAN cope with the knowledge of The Ori.
          False

From what I have seen, the priors go to the doci, and they face the wall of fire (the ascended Ori).
          Then an ascended Ori descends into/possesses the hosts body, turning them into a prior, thus giving them the powers of an ascended/highly evolved being: power to heal, power to cause disease, etc.
          If you are saying that it is impossible for a human to remain alive when holding ANY ascended knowledge/consciousness, then how come the Priors don't just die, when it happens to them?
          The priors don't have the knowledge of the Ori, they've just been genetically altered by them.

Comment

Not even Adria has full knowledge of the Ori. Only enough to start an invasion. Same with the Priors.
            Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
            Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
            -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity View Post
              Not even Adria has full knowledge of the Ori. Only enough to start an invasion. Same with the Priors.
              Half-true. A highly evolved brain such as Adria's will be capable of 'safely' holding much more information than the brain of an average Joe. I think it was in New Order the Asgard said they had been looking at the ancient knowledge downloaded from O'Neills brain for several years and barely scratched the surface. Now, while holding all that info would've eventually killed O'Neill a highly evolved brain wouldn't have the same problem.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X