Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmm i think the best enemy after the Ori would be the Scifi directors (hehe) joking i think.

i think it would be good to have the free jaffa as a enemy not in the sense of open warfare, but more on the lines of open hostilitys to Earth expansion into the MW and allow the SG1 & other SG teams get back to basics and start to explore again

but only for a season maybe season and a half, then introduce the aliens from foothold again in open warfare against the free jaffa and we go into help and at the same time resolve issuses between Earth and the free jaffa nations

i think that would be good.

Comment

i think the lucian alliance would be a good foe or enemy to play with they were brave enough to attack us unlike the jaffa who are cowards with pride and no undeerstandment of technolgy same goes for the L.A but they seem more aggressive.

we need a enemy that we can defeat but not that easily
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliHawk View Post
        We will defeat the Ori sooner or later.
        The destruction of the Ori ship with the uncounscious help from Wraith ship in The Pegasus Project episode proved it's possible.
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by jetvlt View Post
          i recon a really intriguing enemy would be a race of humans advanced to the point that earth was at at around season 1 of SG1.. they just start gate travel.. bump into us, and we accidentally make a bad first impression, they think we're hostile, and declare their mandate as 'to procure weapons and technology to defend themselves against earth or other unforeseen aggressors'

(and dont say we'd destroy them cause we're more advanced.. the goauld were way more advanced than us and we kicked their asses)
          The idea seems interesting, but for one season or two, but it is/was in use in Atlantis (the Geni).
          School is overrated.

Comment

I don't think you're ready for this, but: Chuck Norris! When he does pushups he pushes the world down and all.. And his unbeatalbe round house kicks.. Come on people. Imagine if Baal's host died and his snake took over Chuck. Now there's you're ultimate enemy!

Comment

Jack Bauer maybe xD
              Hallowed are the Ori !!!
              Follow the path of the Enlightment !
              Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

The Jaffa; they seem like the type of power that would want to attack us right now, especially after we defeat the Ori. A video is required:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUCUVmghXCs
                Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

the furlings

Comment

Nah I think the next enemy could be the most devious toy ever designed......Furbies!!

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Originally posted by Ravroz View Post
                      Nah I think the next enemy could be the most devious toy ever designed......Furbies!!
                      LOL I can see it now "hehehe play wit me, oh that tickles, DAMN IT I SAID PLAY WITH ME! OK FURBIES ATTACK!"
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel View Post
                        Who would be a good enemy after the Ori? Only one thing comes to mind- Aschen. This storyline was never continued, and read the bottom, the last line of the info page for 2001, to see what one of the producers said about continuing the Aschen storyline. It's old, I know, but imagine how cool it would be to finish up the Aschen storyline in a season or two. AND, I have a good way of bringing it together with the OTHER Aschen episodes. Just wait and SEEE. But, I wanna see your ideas for it, IF you have any. Any feedback is okay.
                        I believe the producers only intended to do one additional Aschen episode so it would be a trilogy (if you watched all 3 back to back).

We will not see an enemy after the Ori, because SG-1 is ending. Now, will we see a post-Ori enemy in the movies? Probably, but not in Season 10 of SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                          I believe the producers only intended to do one additional Aschen episode so it would be a trilogy (if you watched all 3 back to back).

We will not see an enemy after the Ori, because SG-1 is ending. Now, will we see a post-Ori enemy in the movies? Probably, but not in Season 10 of SG-1.
                          So, The Powers That Be, are the post-Ori enemy.

Comment

Working...
                          X