This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
    Its fun though - talking, theorising, considering what would of been next..

I'd of liked to see the Gadmeer reappear....now wanting to rebuild their GREAT empire...and going around getting their tech from abandoned worlds...think Shadows from Babylon5 - they went round retreiving their ships.
    oh, I see. lol.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel View Post
      I read the responses, and, to answer them, I know that there won't ACTUALLY BE another enemy. But, if the series were to continue on, and ther Ori defeated, then who would be a good enemy. And I say the Aschen. They won't be as powerful as the Ori, but that won't matter because the San Graal will only work on the Ori, so that's out of the equation, and the Tau'ri ships aren't THAT powerful, so the Aschen would still be MORE THAN a match for Earth, since we already know from 2010 that they can defeat the Goa'uld, so they're obviously more powerful than Earth.
      And, the Aschen story was never finished. The producers had an idea to finish the story, in which the Aschen go to Earth in starships to repay Earth for what they did (figuring out that they were deceptive and not letting them basically destroy Earth). So, that would be cool to have the Aschen for like a season.
      Spoiler:
      That would be awesome( instead of time travel) for the second SG-1 movie.
      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

I was very disappointed that
        Spoiler:
        Khalek was introduced and killed in a single episode
        . He would've made a great enemy, possibly to replace the Ori. Imagine if he were to gather up the remnants of the Ori's army and round up what's left of the Lucian Alliance (assuming that it falls before the series is over). He's not a Goa'uld, but he's as evil as one.
        Spoiler:
        And he's Anubis' son :-D

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

I doubt that the Ori would be truly defeated. The Ori should be smart enough to escape the effect of Merlin's weapons. Worst case scenario, the Ori could descend back to the corporeal plane to escape the weapon's effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Freek View Post
            Ba'al
            Spoiler:
            Can't be him, Ba'al dies for good in "Dominion"
            sigpic
            "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
            DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

their can always be a other clone some where, perhaps one which went a bit wrong and was meant to be destroyed but never was, or something along that line, they brough danny boy back enough time so they can do it one last time for baal.

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
                Spoiler:
                Can't be him, Ba'al dies for good in "Dominion"
                Where'd you hear that?
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

A good enemy after the Ori, would be a civlization like ours. They have been going through the Stargate the same as we have with the same agenda, to acquire advance technology. But there is something different about them, something that I will leave to everyone else, but use and them clash, and a war between us breaks out. This war would lead both us and the enemy out to gain technology at a faster rate.

The reason I think this would be a good idea is because we have fought against aliens claiming to be gods, and aliens on a higher plane of existence that have the power of gods. Why not fight someone that is our equal to some extent. It could be interesting.

: Green is Good.
                  sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                    Where'd you hear that?
                    Yeah, where'd you hear that?

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

And, maybe there could be the Aschen one season, and then an almost evil earth with a little bit of a better edge over Earth. Cuz, it has to be a challenge for Earth.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I know all shows need to have good villans but i really think the milky way galaxy has had enought doom and danger it can handle for a while
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

A new enemy in the 3rd series should be less powerful than the Ori, but more powerful than the Goa'uld and Wraith.

The Ori are just too much. They're too smart, they outgun us, and they outnumber us (from the Ori controlled galaxy or even galaxies).
                          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Were getting DVD movies so why complain?

As for a new enemy: This time travel movie that Brad's writing will more than likely introduce some new enemy to the universe. And since Brad's always wanted to bring back the Aschen, I wouldn't be surprised if it were them.
                            I wouldnt either and I would love that as I would love to see what more they are capable of.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General View Post
                              A new enemy in the 3rd series should be less powerful than the Ori, but more powerful than the Goa'uld and Wraith.

The Ori are just too much. They're too smart, they outgun us, and they outnumber us (from the Ori controlled galaxy or even galaxies).
                              There's not going to be a third series. That's why they're doing the two movies to wrap up everything. But, the Aschen are stronger than the Goauld and they could probably make up a bio-weapon to wipe out the wraith. They seem underestimated, but they're really a powerful race. I, along with some others, are about to start developing a top-down 2D stargate ship game that will have the Ori in it. It will also have another enemy. If anybody would like to join the Dev (Development) Team, then just PM me. The jobs (positions) are:

Story Writer
                              Script Writer
                              Coder(or Coding Person)
                              Sprite-Maker
                              World Builder (Sprite Maker who designs all the backgrounds which will be sometimes on planets, space, space and planets, ship wrekage in space, etc)
                              Possibly the following as an addition:
                              Music People (mainly try to find background music for the game, different levels. The main music for the game (Will be on menu page) has already been chosen. Music must be STARGATE-WORTHY!
                              Sound Effect People (get the sound effects for ships, weapons, etc)

SO, just PM me, if you would like to join. Thankyou for your time.
                              Last edited by Cameron Mitchel; 22 October 2006, 12:40 PM.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Were getting DVD movies so why complain?

As for a new enemy: This time travel movie that Brad's writing will more than likely introduce some new enemy to the universe. And since Brad's always wanted to bring back the Aschen, I wouldn't be surprised if it were them.
                                Because the Ori havent been played out yet. they're practically the gate builders... the freakin gate builders?! say that and then take some time to think about what the gate builders mean to the whole stargate universe, the impact and ripple effect they left on our galaxy including atleast two others that is still strongly felt today even after thousands and thousands of years. do you really think we would have any chance against them?

it would be awesome to see an all out war between the Asurans and Wraith against the Ori, and then after the Ori destroy them all, perhaps they were forced to invade our galaxies, then Ancients might finally decide to do something about them.

Comment

Working...
                                X