Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it could be the actual device that we're looking for. However, there is one major problem. Finding the Ori home galaxy. Thusfar they have no way of determining where that is. It won't matter if they have the device if they can't get it to the Ori home galaxy.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

daniel did read the text just not aloud. he knew that there is no sangraal there and that its a holorgam. and if adria was about to get the weapon ancients would interfere. and i'm willing to speculate that ancients will sacrafice themselfs at the end for us lowers if it comes to that.

it would be cool if the sangraal turns a person in the weapon. who would be the one?
      sigpic

Comment

I think the orb was only a diversion and I think we will find out for sure in part 2.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
          I think the orb was only a diversion and I think we will find out for sure in part 2.

i think your right, to be honest i cant see the orb being the weapon, after all its just a small orb, it could be a touch activated teleportation device once the dragon is defeated/or its name spoken, that will take them to the actual weapon? this isnt my theory, rather just some ideas, at the moment i have no idea what to expect as im sure most of you dont.

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Its like the Dakara weapon just on a much bigger scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Origin1981
              Its like the Dakara weapon just on a much bigger scale.
              Yeah it's kinda like the Dakara weapon in reverse. Instead of destroying all life it destroys ascended beings.

Comment

i wouldn't mind if merlins weapons turns all the ancients/ori's into cavemen. in fact i would favor that idea.

Gelasius

Comment

Originally posted by Gelasius
                  i wouldn't mind if merlins weapons turns all the ancients/ori's into cavemen. in fact i would favor that idea.

Gelasius
                  while I hate the Ancients lack of action I undersstand it. The Ori however, nah lets turn them into Gungans!

Comment

From my Earlier post I said what if it was like the Dakara weapon but on a much larger scale then I thought what if it does not harm ascended beings in anyway it just causes them to descend to be normal average humans.

Comment

Originally posted by Origin1981
                      From my Earlier post I said what if it was like the Dakara weapon but on a much larger scale then I thought what if it does not harm ascended beings in anyway it just causes them to descend to be normal average humans.
                      this could be interesting, if all of the ori were decended with no way of reacencention *spelling*

Comment

Maybe the orb is not the weapon, but another clue. Or, maybe its a part of the weapon, or more importantly, the key to the weapon. Like, maybe, once they defeat the dragon, they get the key to the weapon, and then they have to find the actual weapon.

Comment

I think that the necklace is part of the weapon like the key like in The sentinel it had a human componant what if the anti ori weapon is like that? It could be only activated by an ex-ascended being (like daniel or merlin.) And the sangraal is the key to transfer the power from the host to the weapon.

Comment

i really cant wait to see how this turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr McKay
                              i really cant wait to see how this turns out.
                              how could you say that. I coudl most certainly wait a few more seasons to see this resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by nerus
                                I think that the necklace is part of the weapon like the key like in The sentinel it had a human componant what if the anti ori weapon is like that? It could be only activated by an ex-ascended being (like daniel or merlin.) And the sangraal is the key to transfer the power from the host to the weapon.
                                I really like that theory. Without a doubt, that is definitely a good possibility.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X