This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man
    They only care about ratings, not quality entertainment. It's as simple as that. That's why I have no respect for them at all.
    Pretty much the entire entertainment industry.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      No, I'm not angry. Not at TPTB anyways. They didn't know this season was the last official season. Besides, it's about moving forward. Not always looking to the past. They reference things from past seasons all the time. That is more than enough to please me.
      "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to the fifth man again."

I think a lot of people don't understand that TPTB had all of this stuff finished before they knew they were canceled.

If it were renewed we wouldnt be having this conversation.
      I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Originally posted by Dromag67
        "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to the fifth man again."

I think a lot of people don't understand that TPTB had all of this stuff finished before they knew they were canceled.

If it were renewed we wouldnt be having this conversation.
        You hit it right on the head.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I can think of several plots they just forgot about. The main one I always at least wanted to hear about are the "giant aliens" and Nick. Who were these giant aliens? They were pretty amazing, but it's like we forgot about them and Daniel's grandfather.

I also don't like how they've just forgotten about Jonas. Especially after Kelowna was mentioned as taken over by the Ori. Jonas is doing something and I don't imagine him dead.

Comment

I can think of several plots they just forgot about. The main one I always at least wanted to hear about are the "giant aliens" and Nick. Who were these giant aliens? They were pretty amazing, but it's like we forgot about them and Daniel's grandfather.

I also don't like how they've just forgotten about Jonas. Especially after Kelowna was mentioned as taken over by the Ori. Jonas is doing something and I don't imagine him dead.

Comment

Originally posted by nccjones

I wonder why you don't see him dead, when it's what I felt they were alluding to in "Counterstrike", since his planet had been taken over by the Ori, and if you don't capitulate and worship the Ori, then you're killed. So I see Jonas standing up and refusing to bow down before them and is then killed along with all the other "non-believers". I felt the mention of Kelowna and it being taken over by the Ori was TPTB answer to what ever happened to Jonas. Just my 'take' on it, of course. Many may see him as running some sort of underground or something to fight the Ori, but I pretty much felt the mention earlier of Kelowna was the end of that particular story.
              EXPLORING THE POSSIBILITIES, ONE STARGATE AT A TIME

Comment

Working...
              X