Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why cant the scifi guys just give them one more season so we have a well made series ender? rather than a thrown to gether at the minute conclusion?
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

No, I'm not angry. Not at TPTB anyways. They didn't know this season was the last official season. Besides, it's about moving forward. Not always looking to the past. They reference things from past seasons all the time. That is more than enough to please me.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
        why cant the scifi guys just give them one more season so we have a well made series ender? rather than a thrown to gether at the minute conclusion?
        Simple answer - They're idiots at Sci-Fi, that's why.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

they cancel the best show they have and replace it with wrestling. i still cant comprehend that.
          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
            they cancel the best show they have and replace it with wrestling. i still cant comprehend that.
            They only care about ratings, not quality entertainment. It's as simple as that. That's why I have no respect for them at all.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

ratings vs quality entertainment.... says something about the "average viewer" doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by star47
                Well said! I really agree that everything doesn't have to be re-visited as long as the bigger arcs are followed up on. Some things can just be left to our imagination.
                Thanks and my thoughts exactly. At this point and time the most important thing is to tie up as much of the Ori storyline as we can.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

i wanna see jonas. Cmon, they said that his world was invaded by the ori, they need to have him come bak!!

Comment

yeah but they must have seen the numbers, and the skyrocketing production costs. Just the can/amer exchange rate increased costs by 35% over 3 years. They should have been more prepared and did at least some gimme episodes to long time fans.

Originally posted by catsaplaying
                    Disappointed, not angry. I don't think they knew they were getting cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by mahram
                      I just want to know if anybody here is angry that the PTB didnt do much more this season. They never revisted past plots and bring back popular characters as promised.
                      the season isn't over yet.

besides, we still have movie(s) or a mini series to look foreward to.

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

The show would suck if the writers/producers capitulated to the fans.

The writers/producers don't always get what they need. I don't know what the PTB promised but it's not like they can get the actors/sets/props/locations back whenever they want to do a follow up of an episode from two seasons ago. For all we know, they can't find the actor who plays Aris Boch and the Aschen sets/props were destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
                          The show would suck if the writers/producers capitulated to the fans.

The writers/producers don't always get what they need. I don't know what the PTB promised but it's not like they can get the actors/sets/props/locations back whenever they want to do a follow up of an episode from two seasons ago. For all we know, they can't find the actor who plays Aris Boch and the Aschen sets/props were destroyed.
                          Exactly. They may have wanted to follow up on a particular storline and just can't for a number of reasons.

Comment

I'm annoyed that they weren't given the chance... not angry at TPTB themselves though.
                            //

O'Neill: Phasers?
                            Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

Originally posted by mahram
                              I just want to know if anybody here is angry that the PTB didnt do much more this season. They never revisted past plots and bring back popular characters as promised.
                              Nope. If they have nothing in common with the new direction of the show and current storyline, it wouldn't make any sense.
                              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                                Nope. If they have nothing in common with the new direction of the show and current storyline, it wouldn't make any sense.
                                Thats exactly my thoughts as well. Although there are a few storylines I eould like to see revisited I am more than happy with them just finishing up the major storyline than digging up old ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X