This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColCaldwell
    Vala has been killing the show ever since she was brought on as recurring in Season 9.
    No, it was other circumstances that brought the show to its series end. Blaming a single character is simply illogical, escpecially since not everybody agrees with you.

That one little scene did not make the series worse. Why don't you just do all of us a favor and enjoy the rest of the series instead of complaining about the little things like a change in the opening sequences?

There's only us,
    There's only this
    Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
    No other road,
    No other way
    No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
      No, it was other circumstances that brought the show to its series end. Blaming a single character is simply illogical, escpecially since not everybody agrees with you.

That one little scene did not make the series worse. Why don't you just do all of us a favor and enjoy the rest of the series instead of complaining about the little things like a change in the opening sequences?
      AMEN! Agree compleatly. I am one that likes Vala and Mitchell and always have, and think this was a great an logical move. I don't think anything in the show itself killed it with the exception that all some fans can do is complain about the changes and turn themselves and some others off, and Scifi screwing with the schedual among other things hurt the show. IMO the show is just as strong as ever.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
      X