• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey thats really cool, thanks for uploading the scene

Comment

Originally posted by ColCaldwell
      And so the downfall of SG-1 continues
      Yeah im sure that 1 sec bit of film will help SG's demise

I must say it is quite good. Nice to see that it follows on from last ep, and improves the whole team feeling. Good work
      Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

I like it!
        Its so Vala and cute YAY
        Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

I just noticed it as well last night, and until now I thought I just missed it all season. I think it is a nice addition to the opening credits.
          sigpic

Comment

I like it, before it was just plain and simple, the team walking up the ramp, now it's like the youngest sibling that's left behind catching up and joining the rest of their family, adds nicely to the family theme of sg-1.

Comment

Yep, I noticed that tweak, too. Loved it. To my notion, the writers are just doing such a great job with the stories, and with little touches like that. It conveyed the 5 member team so well. They're all walking up to the gate and Vala comes quickly running in with her pig-tails like a kid in a candy store. And Mitchell is all like, *come on, then* I'm really liking this season and it's just bumming me out even more that the show is cancelled.

"Damn you, Cam Mitchell!" Gold.

Yeah, let's cancel that and continue running "Pro-Sports Entertainment" on a network called "Sci-Fi".
              They figured he was a lazy, time-wasting slacker. They were right.

Comment

I thought it was very cool, I had expected Vala to be part of the team walking through the gate at the beginning of the season and was very disappointed that she wasn't. I thought to myself, "How cheap, they just threw in an extra character credit and thats it for Vala!" By them doing this, I am very pleased. Since her addition last season I'm a total Vala fanatic, I love how she totally has changed the team's dynamic, because after 10 years of the whole "There is no I in team!" theme, its very refreshing to get a new theme. I like how even the other teammates have to redefine their whole idea of what a team is too.

Comment

Is it sad that this was my favorite part of the episode? I was excited to see that Vala was finally added to that sequence...it's been bothering me ever since I started watching the show this season. Plus, it totally fits the dynamic of the group and gives it more of a familial/team feel rather than just four heroes walking side-by-side through a gate. I can't exactly explain why I like the way it was done....I just do. I think it really illustrates the changes in SG-1 (some may like that, some may not).

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalus-304
                    I just noticed it as well last night, and until now I thought I just missed it all season. I think it is a nice addition to the opening credits.
                    I agree. I loved Vala both last season and this season and now that she's a member of SG-1 I found it very fitting. They did a great editing job and I was pleased they put that in there. I bet that clip is from Quest.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie
                      Yeah im sure that 1 sec bit of film will help SG's demise

I must say it is quite good. Nice to see that it follows on from last ep, and improves the whole team feeling. Good work
                      ROTFLMAO!! Oh, yeah, it's the 115,000th nail in the ol' SG1 coffin.
                      *snerk*

I had heard the description, thought "ack!" (and I'm a Vala fan), then saw the actual credits and quite loved it. Very cute and, shipper that I am becoming, so cute that Daniel hangs back to wait for her.

Incidentally, last night's episode = very cool.

Comment

Like many others, I'm glad they added that little bit with Vala at the end of the intro. TPTB did a great job with it IMO. It's the little things such as that which add to my enjoyment of this great show.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Stef
                          Plus, it totally fits the dynamic of the group and gives it more of a familial/team feel rather than just four heroes walking side-by-side through a gate. I can't exactly explain why I like the way it was done....I just do. I think it really illustrates the changes in SG-1 (some may like that, some may not).

-Stef
                          I lean more on the "don't care for it" side of things. I don't have a problem with her being added to the sequence since she's a part of SG-1 now but it just feels more jarring to me and the only thing I could think when I saw it was 'why isn't she ready to go like everyone else on the team is'. The change didn't really strike me as more familial/team but I guess that's because I already saw them that way before when they were walking together through the gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate
                            http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/9/12/214938/Vala.gif
                            thanks that is so cool, I didn't even notice it

Comment

Originally posted by Racingtime
                              I lean more on the "don't care for it" side of things. I don't have a problem with her being added to the sequence since she's a part of SG-1 now but it just feels more jarring to me and the only thing I could think when I saw it was 'why isn't she ready to go like everyone else on the team is'. The change didn't really strike me as more familial/team but I guess that's because I already saw them that way before when they were walking together through the gate.
                              I see what you mean. For me, it represented on how Vala came in late to the team and how she's all excited about it. I thought it was very good.

There's only us,
                              There's only this
                              Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                              No other road,
                              No other way
                              No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                                Like many others, I'm glad they added that little bit with Vala at the end of the intro. TPTB did a great job with it IMO. It's the little things such as that which add to my enjoyment of this great show.
                                Yeah me too. I like all the little things that rmind me of how good the show is. I am so glad how they intergrated Vala. She more than deserves it.
                                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X