This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
    They used the Dakara weapon to re-seed the Milky Way millions of years ago before leaving for Pegasus. Everything died (except maybe the Furlings and the Nox) and re-evolved.

Sounds like the idea for a new show. Stargate: Wraith-1
    if they used dakara weapon in MW why couldnt they use the same/similar device in pegasus to wipe out the wraith??? if we were able to activate all stargates in the galaxy with the help of tokra and goa'uld to wipe out the replicators, why the ancients could not use it to wipe out the wraith. at least they would cut the wraith nubers in half or 1/3.

do you like my idea? am....anyway can anyone explain to me how did the iratus bug get the knowledge to build ships???
    sigpic

Comment

I might be missing something here. I thot the Ancients were ascended beings. They don't procreate... they ascend. Their numbers increase as certain individuals discover ascention, and then are accepted into the fold or not- i.e. Anubis being held in 'ascention limbo' by Oma, and the entire village of Abydonians. Who is to say that only humanoids can ascend? Perhaps their numbers include Asgard, Nox, etc. And once ascended, apparently they exsist forever and are saddled with all the knowledge in the universe. Geeze, how boring. No wonder they made Atlantis then left it for whatever reason. You live forever, you know everything, and you refuse to interfere in the lives/battles of those who are un-ascended. No wonder the Ori came into being- it was out of boredom!

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
        Where is the plot holes. If yu want to bring this up then why not bring up the fact that they travel to different worlds through a stargate. Lets start thee.

Bottum line is it is there story and they can tell it any way they want. It doesn't make it a plot hole. A plot hole is something taht goes against the plot.
        Thank you for being someone who actually understands what "plot hole" means. Like a breath of fresh air.
        They figured he was a lazy, time-wasting slacker. They were right.

Comment

No, a plot hole is something that goes against established facts on the show. Like Rodney saying "I have no siblings" in season 1 and then by the end, we find out he's got that pesky sister.

Comment

Working...
          X