Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10x10: The Quest Part 1 (Spoilers & Pictures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon_06

I wonder how SG-1 will deal with the HUGE dragon?
    Accio Firebolt!

I wonder if anyone knows what I'm referencing...

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
      Accio Firebolt!

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, of course

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
        Accio Firebolt!

Ah, extremely long and useless scenes that ended up not leaving enough time for the most important scene in the movie?
        Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
        Yes, I am!
        sigpic
        Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
        Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill
          Yes, yes it does! It would make sense if the village was camalot and the prior was burning merlins books and all references to the ancients. It would also explain how Adria found out where merlin hid his weapon.

I was watching the commentary for 'The Scourge' today and something Joe Mallozzi said, along with a few other things have led to a theory of mine.

Spoiler:

1. Joe said that he and a few of the other writers were getting sick and tired of the ancients and he had an idea for gtting rid of them.

2. The ancients have made it clear that they are not going to help us.

3. From the picture Sauron18 posted it looks as if daniel and Adria have found the bloodstone (sangraal).

These three things have led me to beleive that in 'The Quest part 2', Adria will take the weapon and activate it, thus cancelling out the ancients (Kvasir's words). Then, if she is as powerhungry as the ori themselves, she could take the weapon back to the ori home galaxy and use it to cancel out the accended ori. She would then be the sole 'god'. This would also stop the ori from coming into our galaxy and destroying us with their 'powers'.

Just a theory i had. It will probably never come to fruition but i thought it was cool.

I cant wait for this ep. From the pics it looks fantastic!
          You cant be serious!
          Spoiler:
          They will never get rid of the Ancents, that would be the dumbest move ever! I dont see them getting rid of them, and dont you think that the Ancents would stop it from happening since they are watching all of this?
          Save SG-1! Sign the Petition!
          http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

Just because the Wall of Fire comes before the Dragon scene in the trailer does not mean it can't come after it in the episode. It could be the Dragon making the Wall of Fire as a test and Daniel walking through it to get the Sangraal. As he steps through the Wall of Fire "To be continued........." pops up on the screen.

Comment

Dang it! I'm going down to San Jose, CA, this weekend
              and the house down there doesn't get SCI FI.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suqata
                Just because the Wall of Fire comes before the Dragon scene in the trailer does not mean it can't come after it in the episode. It could be the Dragon making the Wall of Fire as a test and Daniel walking through it to get the Sangraal. As he steps through the Wall of Fire "To be continued........." pops up on the screen.
                Here's another thought.

Spoiler:
                What if that wall of fire are the Flames of Enlightenment? Me thinks Daniel's got the weapon, just took out Adria, and, as we end on the cliffhanger, is about to go mano y mano with some false gods...

Comment

That would be pimp but I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_06
                    Dang it! I'm going down to San Jose, CA, this weekend
                    and the house down there doesn't get SCI FI.
                    I feel for you. Set a tape or something, that way you can watch it when you get back. I don't think this will be an episode to be missed.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                      I feel for you. Set a tape or something, that way you can watch it when you get back. I don't think this will be an episode to be missed.
                      Personally I feel that way about all the episodes but it is a definate about tonight. I'd dedfinatly put a tape in or *cough* other means*cough*
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Here's a major spoiler if anyone still reads this thread...

Spoiler:
                        The team find Merlin on Part 2 and before he dies, his conciousness is downloaded into Daniel's mind. He now has 2 people sharing his body.

He and Adria fight it out at the end of the episode and, once the rest of the team leaves, Daniel is left stranded with Adria.

Comment

Working...
                        X