Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10x10: The Quest Part 1 (Spoilers & Pictures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PraetorianX
    Since Kvasir said it 'Cancels out the ascended'...then wouldn't that mean they still live up in ascended land, but they just don't have the power to cause any problems down here on our plain of existence?

will the weapon actually make them Anicents or the Ori descended into ordinary form if the weapon activates, i no Kvasir said it cancels out the energy, maybe it will descended them ??? tht would be so cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
      In that shot she is still in disguise and not only fools baal but us. It will be a great ep.
      Her disguise was looking like an old man.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I just realized something, if adria is there, how are they going to take it? She's not just going to let them walk out of there with it right?

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill
          Yes, yes it does! It would make sense if the village was camalot and the prior was burning merlins books and all references to the ancients. It would also explain how Adria found out where merlin hid his weapon.

I was watching the commentary for 'The Scourge' today and something Joe Mallozzi said, along with a few other things have led to a theory of mine.

Spoiler:

1. Joe said that he and a few of the other writers were getting sick and tired of the ancients and he had an idea for gtting rid of them.

2. The ancients have made it clear that they are not going to help us.

3. From the picture Sauron18 posted it looks as if daniel and Adria have found the bloodstone (sangraal).

These three things have led me to beleive that in 'The Quest part 2', Adria will take the weapon and activate it, thus cancelling out the ancients (Kvasir's words). Then, if she is as powerhungry as the ori themselves, she could take the weapon back to the ori home galaxy and use it to cancel out the accended ori. She would then be the sole 'god'. This would also stop the ori from coming into our galaxy and destroying us with their 'powers'.

Just a theory i had. It will probably never come to fruition but i thought it was cool.

I cant wait for this ep. From the pics it looks fantastic!
          Adria worships the Ori, she is not an ori. She is not worshipped by the priors and warriors.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
            I just realized something, if adria is there, how are they going to take it? She's not just going to let them walk out of there with it right?
            Well, we dont know that it's the san graal.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel
              Well, we dont know that it's the san graal.
              The thing was red so I'm assuming it's the bloodstone, blood for the color of red.

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel
                Adria worships the Ori, she is not an ori. She is not worshipped by the priors and warriors.
                She doesn't worship them, she is one of them and considers herself as such.

The rest of the followers do not prostate for her because she's right there, but they do feel reverence for her, they love her.

But she is not like the others, she is Orici, Ori in the flesh, and they all know it.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                  The thing was red so I'm assuming it's the bloodstone, blood for the color of red.
                  My thoughts exactly. I bet Adria has something up her sleeve to get the Sangral.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Just an off topic question here, In Camelot, Meurik, the governor mentions 3 planets which Arthur went to find the Sangraal (Holy Grail) and in Progeny Daniel mentions only two planets to Morgan Le Fay, so wht evr happened to the 3rd planet ???

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn_One
                      Just an off topic question here, In Camelot, Meurik, the governor mentions 3 planets which Arthur went to find the Sangraal (Holy Grail) and in Progeny Daniel mentions only two planets to Morgan Le Fay, so wht evr happened to the 3rd planet ???
                      It was "Pegasus Project" episode. And the 3rd (or rather first) planet they visited in "Morpheus" episode.
                      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Yup, I'm looking forward to this one!!
                        //

O'Neill: Phasers?
                        Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

Originally posted by Carl
                          Yup, I'm looking forward to this one!!
                          You're not the only one this will be a great episode!
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Yeah i am looking forward to it.... it's gonna be huge (just look at my sig )

I love both, Sam and Elizabeth. I'm just looking forward for the fourth season.
                            IT'S GONNA BE HUGE!

Comment

Originally posted by Phil
                              Yeah i am looking forward to it.... it's gonna be huge (just look at my sig )
                              Great sig, but where's ?
                              Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

Originally posted by Artha O'neill
                                Great sig, but where's ?
                                Good question... I'm wondering what (or WHOM! ) they're looking at in the first pic...
                                T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Working...
                                X