No announcement yet.

The all inclusive final scene/episode speculation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry but how the very last episode ended, I personally liked the last epidode and knew they were going to pull the whole cliffhager stunt but.. I dont think I'm going to make it till the movie.. I gotta see how it ends... It's driving me crazy!!!!!
    I'm gonna miss SG1..
    Season 10, Simply amazing... Bring on the movies

The ori are going down!!!

Comment

And I think The movies will be great..
      Spoiler:
      I bet the final episode plot was determined before the announcement of it's end.. But the point of the episode was to show them getting the asguard technology, Which will probably some in handy while they are in the ori galaxy in the movie. I'm telling you the last episode was pretty good.. except the whole cliffhanger at the end other than that, the whole trapped in the ship for 50 years could've been a little shorter, maybe a little more battle with the ori motherships...
      I'm gonna miss SG1..
      Season 10, Simply amazing... Bring on the movies

The ori are going down!!!

Comment

I don’t know the plot line that might lead up to this but I picture:

General O’Neill is alone in the vacant gate room. The Stargate is shrouded in canvas, prepared for storage. The once active and alive control room is quiet. The computers and desks have all been removed. A flood of memories flash through his mind, some pleasant, some frightening. Echo’s of the past such as, "Chevron 7 encoded," "It’s SG-1's signal sir." "Proceed with the mission,” etc.

General O'Neill takes one last look around and turns out the light. The hallways echo with the sound of him walking to the elevator. He enters the elevator and turns to look about one last time. The door closes - then darkness.

“He turned out the light and closed the door, that’s all there is there isn’t anymore.”

Comment

that is just not going to happen
          sigpic

Comment

they find a drug that makes you live forever, then they shoot the next scene 10 thousand years later. they get thor back, we learn who the furlings are. we followed up on daniels father we're in hundreds of galaxies, they pan out to show a mega mega city ship ten times bigger than atlantis hovering outside earth. then a ship comes into view, a gigantic cube and it sends a message to the whole tauri fleet "we are the borg you will be assimilated" jack looks at teal'c, daniel starts to panic, carter reaches over the weapons console flips up a red button and says "assimilate this!" poof borg are gone. the next scene shows the borg in tribble universe trapped with billions and billions of tiny tribbles. the end

Comment

Originally posted by Mike3121 View Post

General O’Neill is alone in the vacant gate room. The Stargate is shrouded in canvas, prepared for storage. The once active and alive control room is quiet. The computers and desks have all been removed. A flood of memories flash through his mind, some pleasant, some frightening. Echo’s of the past such as, "Chevron 7 encoded," "It’s SG-1's signal sir." "Proceed with the mission,” etc.

General O'Neill takes one last look around and turns out the light. The hallways echo with the sound of him walking to the elevator. He enters the elevator and turns to look about one last time. The door closes - then darkness.

“He turned out the light and closed the door, that’s all there is there isn’t anymore.”
              I like the imagry, but i would like to see it be someone younger, like walter... holding a cane...

Comment

It should go like this:

Spoiler:
                SCENE: Landry walks down to the Control room.

LANDRY: Dial it up Walter.

HARRIMAN: Yes sir. *Gate starts dialing* Chevron one encoded. *SG-1 enter the Gate room geared up ready to go…*

MITCHELL: That is how we are suppose to travel light years across the galaxy to other planets…

HARRIMAN: Chevron 2 encoded…

MITCHELL: *glances at Teal'c…* you know…I like to think I handled myself well, but I imagine I went a bit crazy cooped up on that ship for so long…

HARRIMAN: Chevron 3 encoded…

JACKSON: You know Teal'c did tell me something's I learned from the Asgard knowledge base…

VALA: *Looks annoyed at Teal'c* he did? *turns to Jackson* like what?

JACKSON: Oh boy…what were they?

HARRIMAN: Chevron 4 encoded.

JACKSON: "Beggars can't be choosers"…*Carter smiles at Teal'c* "better late than never", "look before you leap" *Vala rolls her eyes*

MITCHELL: "The best things in life a free" *Jackson grins*

VALA: Let me guess *mocking* "beauty is only skin deep".

JACKSON: "Silence is golden" *shares a look with Vala*

HARRIMAN: Chevron 5 encoded

MITCHELL: "Jack of all trades, Master of none."

CARTER: *staring up at the gate* "Nothing ventured…nothing gained"

VALA: *meaningful* "Life is too short" *the smile fades from Jackson's face, he whips his head round to look at her, she looks to him, Mitchell smiles*

HARRIMAN: Chevron 6 encoded…

TEAL'C: "Good things come to those who wait…"

CARTER: *frowns* you know… as hard as it is for us not knowing…it must be torture for you not to tell us.

TEAL'C: *they all look at him* Indeed.

HARRIMAN: *Last chevron locks* Chevron 7 is…locked. *Gate activates, wormhole, whooshing towards*

LANDRY: Good luck SG-1.

MITCHELL: Just another everyday mission to save the galaxy sir…

THE OTHERS: Indeed…

LANDRY: Gods speed.

The five head up the ramp, Teal'c, Mitchell and Carter. Followed by Jackson and Vala.

Somehow, I think that is indeed how it will end. Don't ask me to predict the lottery number though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike3121 View Post

I'm NOT trying to be a jerk here but that's a tad cliche. I'd like to think TPTB are a little more creative than that. Oh wait I've seen it, and they ARE....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    It should go like this:

Spoiler:

HARRIMAN: Yes sir. *Gate starts dialing* Chevron one encoded. *SG-1 enter the Gate room geared up ready to go…*

MITCHELL: That is how we are suppose to travel light years across the galaxy to other planets…

MITCHELL: *glances at Teal'c…* you know…I like to think I handled myself well, but I imagine I went a bit crazy cooped up on that ship for so long…

JACKSON: You know Teal'c did tell me something's I learned from the Asgard knowledge base…

JACKSON: "Beggars can't be choosers"…*Carter smiles at Teal'c* "better late than never", "look before you leap" *Vala rolls her eyes*

VALA: *meaningful* "Life is too short" *the smile fades from Jackson's face, he whips his head round to look at her, she looks to him, Mitchell smiles*

CARTER: *frowns* you know… as hard as it is for us not knowing…it must be torture for you not to tell us.

HARRIMAN: *Last chevron locks* Chevron 7 is…locked. *Gate activates, wormhole, whooshing towards*

The five head up the ramp, Teal'c, Mitchell and Carter. Followed by Jackson and Vala.

Somehow, I think that is indeed how it will end. Don't ask me to predict the lottery number though.
                    Think you may be correct with that one LOL

Comment

I agree
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        It should go like this:

Spoiler:

your totally wrong.

Comment

I live in the U.S. and I have seen the last ep. it is sooooooooooo cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Amb. Shepphard(ARC) View Post
                            I live in the U.S. and I have seen the last ep. it is sooooooooooo cool.
                            Uh... So do I..... I've seen the last episode of LAST season, but they're talking about the final final final one.

Here's what I'm thinking. If they're going to end the show- and, as my name implies, I hope they don't, even though they said with much clarity the would- they'd have to do something big, epic, and *final* since it's the *end.*

I'm envisioning something simple: Code red at the base, general chaos, stuff falling from the ceiling- not unlike the episodes with the parallel universes when the Goa'uld have taken over the SGC- but it's the Ori. Carter and/or others are watching sensors and the like and she/they say "The Ori ship is preparing for its final assault" or other, similar line.

Zoom out to space.

Giant weapon/energy beam/other huge destructo thing charges up, with lots of special effects and CG, with lots of other ships and such in the background.

The gate is starting to be dialed.....

The Ori fire and DESTROY earth as a planet!

Something like that, that's what I've been thinking. It'd leave room for the series to end, but also a few loopholes for it to continue- like evacuation to the alpha site or something. It'd take some building up to and lots of specifics need to be worked out, of course, if it were to happen, but I hope you guys get the gist.
                            If SG1 ends, It has been scientifically proven, absolute zero will be reached- for Sci Fi's ratings, that is.

Comment

Actually, a lot of us have seen the "final final final one". It aired more than a month ago in the UK.

Comment

Over the years they put their lives on the line to save Earth so many times, so the last scene should be perhaps Earth actually being attacked, we see cities getting hit from orbit by uber ships, all 304's shot to sh*t, enemy troops on the ground taking over the planet. The SGC being destroyed. Thus sending the world into panic when the Stargate program is revealed after the initial attack.

SG-1 & all the SG teams embark on one last mission, that ultimately costs them their lives, when they die sacrificing themselves by taking out all the enemy ships.

The ships explode, then the people of modern day Earth rebel & over-run the enemy ground troops.

Comment

Working...
                                X