This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
    Actually I didn't have to try at all...the feelings came really naturally for me.
    Yeah... fortunately positive feelings towards the current direction of the show came naturally for another part of Stargate community. Really pity you excluded yourself from our part really enjoying the show now.
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Guh. People like what they like, and not every preference is driven by some sociopolitical agenda. Get over it. Please!

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
        Yeah... fortunately positive feelings towards the current direction of the show came naturally for another part of Stargate community. Really pity you excluded yourself from our part really enjoying the show now.
        Is this like a cyclical thing for you? From October to March every year, do you decide that you have some sort of quota that you have to achieve? Because I'm noticing a pattern here, and I'm just trying to understand it.

Comment

Yup but unfortunatly, no matter what someone won't like what others like no matter what it is.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

You claim it's a pity that people can't enjoy the show now like you are but you only seemingly enjoy it because of Vala. You obviously feel it necessary to badmouth anything that doesn't involve her character so really how can you possibly think that your opinion is coming off better where you would have any room to pity people who don't care for S9-10? Seriously, I had 8 whole seasons to enjoy before they threw in S9-10 which is more than many people get for their shows so save your pity because no one needs it.

More on topic for this thread, I wouldn't have as much of a problem with this episode if it wasn't coming at the end of the series. But now, it just feels completely pointless and since I don't have any emotional ties to Lam, I'm not feeling much of a draw towards this episode.

Comment

Working...
            X