Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack Must Be In The Last 2 Finales.......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shipper hannah
    jack should be there for the finale!!.. its the last freakin episode fcol!! (in all likelihood..) i sincerely hope there's a film or miniseries (although i don't see them going for a feature film personally, i doubt there's be enough of an audience for it). there should definitely be some kind of resolution for s/j in finale, i'm not asking for a wedding or anything outrageous like that, just at least give us one real kiss please!
    then give us ONE HELL OF A MINISERIES!!.. WITH JACK!!!
    that's all i ask...
    I am with you ... am not asking much ... Sam and Jack real kiss is fine with me

Comment

In the finale of the SERIES. Season 10's finale is not series finale... YET.
      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
        In the finale of the SERIES. Season 10's finale is not series finale... YET.

Uh... I think it is.

And I really, really hope that Jack is comes back for the series(/season) finale. Hopefully that's been worked out with TPTB.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          I agree with that post as well. As for the ending, TPTB wouldn't have it any other way. Of course it will be great.

As for SG-1 going on past this season, I too am for whatever works. While I'd prefer another full season, I'll settle for whatever we can get. No matter what is worked out, I'm sure it will be great. And at least it will allow things to be wrapped up for SG-1 a little more completely.
          Agreed. I think also if they can get RDA to come back at least for episode 20 it would help it be a great sendoff.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

i guess i repeat myself but...

There are already at their 17 episodes (like for the spoilers)...3 left and after it's done....the show could be over!!

I have the feeling my friends that we not gonna get what we want. SHIPPER OR NOT SHIPPER.

I just felt you know...that there was hope for him to come back. Help the team to resolve the last problem and resolve his own with Carter...but I just I hope too much!!!
            sigpic

Comment

He needs to be in the finale EPISODE, no one thinks it will be the finale thing for SG-1.

But the OP post gave me a headache.

Comment

Jack definitely needs to be back for the last ep, and at some point the ship needs to be resolved!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1-XF9
                  DEAR PEOPLE,

I can't see a finale without Jack O'neill!! Why? Only because I was the main character and I know he is still. I don't know for you but when 200 th episode came I was very happy that RDA came back to play O'neill again....
                  No finale without O'Neill? Then let me point you towards a few episodes called "Full Circle", "Lost City" and "Moebius". All meant to be Series finales.

I don't want O'Neill there if he doesn't fit within the plot.
                  sigpic
                  "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                  DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I bet Jack'll be there. I think they could weave him into the plot without messing it up.
                    Newbiegater

Save Stargate Sg-1!

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16, NIV

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                      No finale without O'Neill? Then let me point you towards a few episodes called "Full Circle", "Lost City" and "Moebius". All meant to be Series finales.

I don't want O'Neill there if he doesn't fit within the plot.
                      I like all those but as much as I have liked theese last two seasons, i think they can do a great sendoff without him. I'd love to see him but not as a filler it would have to fit within the plot.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz

Uh... I think it is.

And I really, really hope that Jack is comes back for the series(/season) finale. Hopefully that's been worked out with TPTB.
                        I hope not. BTW, if you read an article some time ago in TV Guide magazine (also available online), Brad Wright said it's gonna be SEASON's finale, not the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                          I hope not. BTW, if you read an article some time ago in TV Guide magazine (also available online), Brad Wright said it's gonna be SEASON's finale, not the series.
                          Untill they are willing to give up I'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                            Untill they are willing to give up I'm not.
                            The same here

Comment

I agree if it is the end then he must be in it, but I so hope it isn't the end, I pray aother network snaps it up!!
                              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
                                I agree if it is the end then he must be in it, but I so hope it isn't the end, I pray aother network snaps it up!!
                                While I'd love to see him it must fit the plot. And no it's not the end, it's likely we will ge a miniseries.Another network, while I'd love that it is unlikely.

Comment

Working...
                                X