Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack Must Be In The Last 2 Finales.......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seems more like a shipping thread than anything lol...

I'm trying to be optimistic like most fans should be... think this.. the series ends o nScifi, but could pick up another network or something... if they do a movie or plan for a series of movies theyll tie that up within the first 15 movies...lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

I'd like to see RDA appear in the season finale if it fit in with the storyline, but please let's stay away from any shipping, it'd be a complete waste of RDA's appearance, the show should be about the TEAM. Threads was bad enough.

Many people have never seen any chemistry between Jack and Sam, and in my opinion it doesn't need to be resolved, they both live separate lives now.

Let's stick to dealing with the Ori, Adria etc, if they can find a way to get Jack involved in this and RDA is willing to do it, all well and good, otherwise hopefully there will be movies/a mini series where he might appear

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

I would love nothing more than to see O'Neill in the finale and hopefully its one of the eps that they do plan for him to appear in. I would also love to see General Hammond.

I'm not bothered about having EVERYONE from SG-1's past there as thats quite ridiculous - especially since Janet and Jacob are dead - but I'm confident and very hopeful that the writers will take tribute and sentiment into account for their finale.
        //

O'Neill: Phasers?
        Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
          Basically. But it would be fitting to end it with the Number 1 guy back in action.
          To end the series or to end the season, 'cause these are two completely differenth things? Brad Wright said that the season's end doesn't mean the end of SG-1.
          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

he definetly must be in the finale
            http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              I know where you're coming from, but truthfully, in the finale this season, I think there will be "bigger fish to fry" if you know what I mean. Maybe true resolution to the whole Jack/Sam thing will be reserved for the true end of SG-1.
              The problem with this is that then they would put it off every time they have something extra like a mini-series or movie or whatever, and then the time comes when they don't get the next one, and it is never resolved.

If it is not resolved by the end of this season, it should only be because they have a contract signed and ready to go for some followup material of some kind, and then it should be resolved there. IMHO.

Comment

I agree RDA must be in the Series Finale (despite only being contracted for "200" and "The Shroud"), it's his duty. And it's not a series finale (as of right now), without RDA in it, he's pretty much one of the reasons that SG-1 has gone on for 10 seasons.

I wouldn't mind if Corin Nemec returns to SG-1 in the Series Finale.
                sigpic

Comment

I really do like R.D.A , but I dont think making him a guess spot for the Season Finally would really help out the show .. I mean it would help it out in ratings ... But i dont think the show is dead ....

They still are trying to get a newNetwork setup for STARGATE SG-1 and or Somthing new to get STARGATE out there ...

Now thinking about that Sci-Fi said SG-1 couldnt be aired on an othe network in the US ... I understand contracts , and dont want MGM to break theres , and ruin the future of STARGATE for any reason ...

But season 11 will live on in some form ...

Season 11 Options in the US ...
                  • I-tunes ...
                  • On-Demand ... From COMCAST ... Info on On-Demand .. On-Demand From COMCAST
                  • In-Demand .... From Internet to Dish network ... Heres info about In-Demand ... In-Demand

Now Season 11 for other Countries ...

First I want to say I would rather share the STARGATE Series with other countries at the same time they are aired in the US ... It far to say that SG-1 ratings would have been alot higher if they where ran around the world at the same time ... I know i dont like waitting for the NEW SEASON of DOCTOR WHO? why should you wait for STARGATE SG-1 and SG-A ...

I would like to have the same features for STARGATE SG-1 and SG-A offered to everone around the world ... Let everone out there be able to D/L the SHOWS from I-Tunes , If your Cable service offers a On-Demand or In-Demand service , i think thatyou too should be able to get ahold of SG-1 at the same time ...

Now at the sametime Sci-Fi has stated that STARGATE SG-1 cant be Aired in the US , But they said nothing about other Countries ... MGM Could take SG-1 and SG-A and make there own Contracts for other countries to on other NetWorlds ... Like SKYONE , or BBC UK and all other networks out there ...

As far as Jack ( R.D.A ) Goes ...

I really enjoy all the eps. that R.D.A have given us , he has been the guy that with the rest of the cast that made us all fall in love or really enjoy the STARGATE SG-1 For the last 10 Years ...

For the Final two shows , I dont want it to be about Jack ... I want it to be about the Storyline , WHY SG-1 have to beat the Ori .. What happeness to the Ori , and SG-1 themselfs ..

It would be great to see Jack back , Hell it would be SWEET to get him back full time ... But it would take away from the SHOWS Storyline , and thats what STARGATE was about , great STORYLINES ..

Yeah alot of people want him and Sam to get together , and so would I ... But that should be saved for either a TV Movie or a Mini Series ... Not for the Final two Eps for season 10 ...

What I would like to happen at the END of Season 10 ....

I would LOVE for them to make it a GREAT two part ending ... We have seen alot of great Cliff Hangers by SG-1 Writters .. I want them to do the same here .. Keep SG-1 ALIVE with a great CLIFF HANGER ...

I also want it to be 2 Hours for each Eps... If its going to be there last Season on Air , i want it to be BIG ... let SG-1 have 2 HOURS fro each Eps would let SG-1 really get a GREAT ENDING they need (For on Air ) ... Sci-Fi should let them have that at least ...

Have it run from 8Pm to 10 Pm then let SG-a have there 10PM to 11PM spot ... Just for those two last Eps ...

Comment

Originally posted by -PITBULL-
                    I really do like R.D.A , but I dont think making him a guess spot for the Season Finally would really help out the show .. I mean it would help it out in ratings ... But i dont think the show is dead ....

They still are trying to get a newNetwork setup for STARGATE SG-1 and or Somthing new to get STARGATE out there ...

Now thinking about that Sci-Fi said SG-1 couldnt be aired on an othe network in the US ... I understand contracts , and dont want MGM to break theres , and ruin the future of STARGATE for any reason ...

But season 11 will live on in some form ...

Season 11 Options in the US ...
                    • I-tunes ...
                    • On-Demand ... From COMCAST ... Info on On-Demand .. On-Demand From COMCAST
                    • In-Demand .... From Internet to Dish network ... Heres info about In-Demand ... In-Demand

Now Season 11 for other Countries ...

First I want to say I would rather share the STARGATE Series with other countries at the same time they are aired in the US ... It far to say that SG-1 ratings would have been alot higher if they where ran around the world at the same time ... I know i dont like waitting for the NEW SEASON of DOCTOR WHO? why should you wait for STARGATE SG-1 and SG-A ...

I would like to have the same features for STARGATE SG-1 and SG-A offered to everone around the world ... Let everone out there be able to D/L the SHOWS from I-Tunes , If your Cable service offers a On-Demand or In-Demand service , i think thatyou too should be able to get ahold of SG-1 at the same time ...

Now at the sametime Sci-Fi has stated that STARGATE SG-1 cant be Aired in the US , But they said nothing about other Countries ... MGM Could take SG-1 and SG-A and make there own Contracts for other countries to on other NetWorlds ... Like SKYONE , or BBC UK and all other networks out there ...

As far as Jack ( R.D.A ) Goes ...

I really enjoy all the eps. that R.D.A have given us , he has been the guy that with the rest of the cast that made us all fall in love or really enjoy the STARGATE SG-1 For the last 10 Years ...

For the Final two shows , I dont want it to be about Jack ... I want it to be about the Storyline , WHY SG-1 have to beat the Ori .. What happeness to the Ori , and SG-1 themselfs ..

It would be great to see Jack back , Hell it would be SWEET to get him back full time ... But it would take away from the SHOWS Storyline , and thats what STARGATE was about , great STORYLINES ..

Yeah alot of people want him and Sam to get together , and so would I ... But that should be saved for either a TV Movie or a Mini Series ... Not for the Final two Eps for season 10 ...

What I would like to happen at the END of Season 10 ....

I would LOVE for them to make it a GREAT two part ending ... We have seen alot of great Cliff Hangers by SG-1 Writters .. I want them to do the same here .. Keep SG-1 ALIVE with a great CLIFF HANGER ...

I also want it to be 2 Hours for each Eps... If its going to be there last Season on Air , i want it to be BIG ... let SG-1 have 2 HOURS fro each Eps would let SG-1 really get a GREAT ENDING they need (For on Air ) ... Sci-Fi should let them have that at least ...

Have it run from 8Pm to 10 Pm then let SG-a have there 10PM to 11PM spot ... Just for those two last Eps ...
                    I agree with most your points and I don't think we have to worry about a fantastic ending. I am almost positive we will get just that. As for keeping SG-1 alive I am truly for anything as long as everybody can enjoy it.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Jack should return to attend Carter's marriage to Baal.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                        Jack should return to attend Carter's marriage to Baal.
                        Hein? there is no connection!?!?!??

****Mitchell82****

Me too i'm agree with you....2 hrs for each episodes at the end...would be great!!!!

THE TEAM... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1-XF9
                          Hein? there is no connection!?!?!??

****Mitchell82****

Me too i'm agree with you....2 hrs for each episodes at the end...would be great!!!!

THE TEAM... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          yes it would.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                            I agree with most your points and I don't think we have to worry about a fantastic ending. I am almost positive we will get just that. As for keeping SG-1 alive I am truly for anything as long as everybody can enjoy it.
                            I agree with that post as well. As for the ending, TPTB wouldn't have it any other way. Of course it will be great.

As for SG-1 going on past this season, I too am for whatever works. While I'd prefer another full season, I'll settle for whatever we can get. No matter what is worked out, I'm sure it will be great. And at least it will allow things to be wrapped up for SG-1 a little more completely.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

totally agree that Maj Gen. Jack O'Neill should be in the last 2 eps of Stargate SG1. It would not seem right not to have him there.

Comment

jack should be there for the finale!!.. its the last freakin episode fcol!! (in all likelihood..) i sincerely hope there's a film or miniseries (although i don't see them going for a feature film personally, i doubt there's be enough of an audience for it). there should definitely be some kind of resolution for s/j in finale, i'm not asking for a wedding or anything outrageous like that, just at least give us one real kiss please!
                                then give us ONE HELL OF A MINISERIES!!.. WITH JACK!!!
                                that's all i ask...
                                sigpic
                                http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                                http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X