Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, was the # 30185 a reference to something? that i couldn't figure out.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
      hey, was the # 30185 a reference to something? that i couldn't figure out.
      I don't think so. I think the whole thing was just to Punk Mitchell.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

What about the number though? 30185...what is that? Someone's birthday?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
          What about the number though? 30185...what is that? Someone's birthday?
          It could be total number of missions through the gate, total number of times T said Indeed, total number of Jaffa killed. Just my thoughts. If it was a birthda they would be 22 years old, it could be a crew or cast members child, b/c all of the characters arer older than that.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            I would say no. We saw Mitchell's Dad in "Collateral Damage" last season.

We saw the man who raised him

Comment

As soon as Mitchell was like "I'm gettin Punk'd right?" i knew they had to be messin with him. If mission 30185 is "1969" then it makes sense why they'd not talk about it since it involves time travel.

Ofcorse it's possible it's so super secret mission that they never made a record of. Who knows, maybe that's when they met the Furlings and they can't talk about it in order to keep them in hidding.

Comment

Originally posted by Foo
                Well, I could be wrong, but I thought it was fairly obvious that file related to getting Mitchell's little suprise ready. They were joking about jack being his dad to partially cover their backsides.

Foo
                Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Major Gambit
                  Spoiler:
                  In 200 they say it is a secret file. do you guys think they will ever mention this again? or were they joking.
                  We never heard about the furlings, I guess adding that was a tease, but may this also be a secret file?

Kinda funny Sg-1 blowing up their planet.

Comment

Upon seeing the episode twice in the same night (gotta love the reairing) I came up with a possible solution. The core of the statement was that Jack had taken a mention in Mitchell's life. Maybe for a different reason. In 1969 when SG-1 was in the past who was the hippie couple that gave them a ride across the country on that bus? Maybe they were Mitchell's parents, the timespan seems about right.

Comment

30185 in HEX converts to 196997 in Decimal

Now just figure out what the extra 97 is for
                      Last edited by mindwarped; 21 August 2006, 01:57 AM.

Comment

IMO it is just making fun of the fact, that the characters of the 2 are so similar, i mean their dialogues, their jokes, their whole behaviour
                        "For NASA, space is still a high priority."
                        ...George W. Bush, 9/5/93
                        "[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."
                        ...George W. Bush

Comment

As I sdaid in the other thread wasn't there some ep in the early seasons were SG1 refered to a mission on P3X-4-something where she was drunk and got naked?

Comment

she got drunk and naked? who where? which ep.. *scurrys into his archives*

anyway Its plossible

the attitude the looks the way they joke. his obviouse advancement outta no where. jacks liking for him and dont forget he has the ancient gene does he not? so who honestly knows.

would be a funny joke to keep running though.

Comment

1. They were reffering to 1969, not Foothold, that was made blatantly obviosu "when we went back to 1969"

2. It was a sodding JOKE!

3. Not a really great one, personally I would have had Daniel being his father as the joke, as a nod to their slight resemblance that they share, ala "somewhat limited gene-pool" from Avalon
                              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by 1LostFurling
                                Ah yes...soon to be another great question raised by TPTB, yet never answered. Is O'Neill Mitchell's father?

Hmmm......
                                1LostFunling?? Where are you, we have been looking for you for almost 10 years!
                                You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

Working...
                                X