Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg enough with the Jack being Cam's dad!! so NOT!!

Moving on to Classic Bits - How Good was Jack being invisible!! Sir... r u in here?....................... nope!

and Teal'c - I can see right through you.

AND who can go past the Team America Bit! When They are all meeting in the control room - carter goes into her own little world, but stops to add in - just becuse my reproductive organs are on the inside instead of the outside...and then goes back to it.
    And then they bring Daniel in and he mumbles about how he was correct about the pyramids being the landing sites for the ships etc.. and Hammond just gives a blank look and is like... we got this from the sand

I was cacking myself.. OMG and being a fan of Farscape!! Panty liners were nearly necessary. HA HA HA Teal'c made me laugh the most!!

feedback???
    MY IDOLS
    Look At Moiye KIMMY, Look at Moiye!

Comment

Originally posted by mundu
      It was obviously a joke and shows how close the original SG-1 are.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Spoiler:
        In 200 they say it is a secret file. do you guys think they will ever mention this again? or were they joking.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Well, I could be wrong, but I thought it was fairly obvious that file related to getting Mitchell's little suprise ready.

Comment

they we joking

StarGate SG1 Petition numbers:436 & 2460
            SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

Well, I could be wrong, but I thought it was fairly obvious that file related to getting Mitchell's little suprise ready. They were joking about jack being his dad to partially cover their backsides.

Foo

Comment

Originally posted by Major Gambit
                Spoiler:
                In 200 they say it is a secret file. do you guys think they will ever mention this again? or were they joking.
                foothold
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                  foothold
                  no, it was 1969. Where said that was 's ******* son.
                  Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                  Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                  -Audioslave

Comment

I think they were joking!
                    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

It was an attempt by the writer's to A--get you all wondering and B--imply a connection that the audiance would find more acceptable between Mitchell and O'Neill so we would accept Mitchell more and stop comapring him to Jack.

It also established Mitchell as the youngest of the team too!

Anotherwords the joke was on us. The writer's were trying to make Mitchell more acceptable as Jack's replacement by making us all wonder if there was a gentic connection to Jack. (Jack can't be on the show but his son will take over.)

No doubt some bought it hook, line and sinker.

I think they should have implied that daniel was Mitchell's father, that would have been halarious!

Have Carter and Teal'c bring up the file and Daniel going, "Shhh!"

Something like:

Carter: Well that's when we went back in time and we met this lady who Daniel fell head over heals in love with--I think you know her, Cam.

Teal'c: Indeed!

Daniel: Will you shut up about that--we agreed never to discus it!
                      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                        I'm as sure as I can be that they were just messing with him.
                        I would say they are just messing with him because he is always talking about reading every mission report while in the hospital so they made it up to mess with him. It could be made into a running gag if TPTB want it to be. It would be pretty funny. Micth, who's your daddy.
                        *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                        *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                        *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                        *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                        *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                        *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                        *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                          Actually it was more likely the "Foothold" event. That event was sealed and erased from the official record. They told him that they went back to 1969, so it can't actually be the mission that was sealed and expunged, else they wouldnt have said that much.
                          Yeah Foothold was the first thing that came to my mind also. It was completely classified from the records, and even Mitchell probably never saw it.
                          : Jaffa jokes? Let's hear one of them.
                          : I shall attempt to translate one, O'Neill. A serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's…nose drips.

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
                            no, it was 1969. Where said that was 's ******* son.
                            I think that was part of the joke. 1969 wasn't classified afaik. I agree with the other guy that it was "Foothold."
                            : Jaffa jokes? Let's hear one of them.
                            : I shall attempt to translate one, O'Neill. A serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's…nose drips.

Comment

I honestly think it was more of the "borrowing from other sci-fi" stuff.

When they were talking about the whole "Time traveler is actually your father and he has been involved all along the way shaping your career to take his place" thing, it gave me weird Deja Vu. I KNOW I've seen or read something with that exact plot before but I have NO idea what it was. There is a similar plot in a book called "The Prometheus Project" (A good read, btw) but it's not exactly the same. I knwo that somewhere out there that exact plot exists in some niche of Sci-Fi.

Comment

A funny joke.
                                May the force be with you

Comment

Working...
                                X