Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get the feeling like this episode will be a cross between Memento and Icon. A planet that is just as technological advanced as Earth and the Gate as relic of the past, sound familiar?

Comment

Hopefully we'll get to see all sorts of cameos in the museum, artefacts and memorabilia relating to past encounters.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Adrius
        I actually love the space opera and beaming lol, but I do agree I think with the core of your statement: This sounds a lot like an old-school SG-1 episode, which is ALWAYS welcome
        Indeed! I love the Space stuff to but this sounds interesting, so far season 10 does not disapoint IMHO.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
          Indeed! I love the Space stuff to but this sounds interesting, so far season 10 does not disapoint IMHO.
          I totally agree. Personally, I haven't found anything yet that's disappointing about this season. And IMO, things are just going to get better from here on in.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            I totally agree. Personally, I haven't found anything yet that's disappointing about this season. And IMO, things are just going to get better from here on in.
            Here's hoping I bet the Shroud is the second most anticipated episode next to 200!

Comment

Here's hoping I bet the Shroud is the second most anticipated episode next to 200!
              Well for those that know the details, that wouldn't surprise me one bit.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well for those that know the details, that wouldn't surprise me one bit.
                Yeah thats true some people say not reading spoilers make for a better show, but I can't help it I can't wait that long!

Comment

Yeah thats true some people say not reading spoilers make for a better show, but I can't help it I can't wait that long!
                  That and, for me anyways, reading spoilers never ruins the episode for me anyways.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

That and, for me anyways, reading spoilers never ruins the episode for me anyways.
                    Me either IMO it makes the show better!

Comment

You guys realize that there's only 4 episodes left that we don't know about yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X