Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, Thor is either a Wraith, or supposed to represent Rygel from Farscape. Either way though, it should be pretty cool.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

This is going to be the best episode yet, better than Reckoning, Moebious, Lost City, Evolution, or any other episode.
      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn
        This is going to be the best episode yet, better than Reckoning, Moebious, Lost City, Evolution, or any other episode.
        I don't know about that. It will definitely by funnier than any of those episodes combined though.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Artha O'neill
          Thats "Supreme Commander" Thor.
          Damn skippy.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            Actually, Thor is either a Wraith, or supposed to represent Rygel from Farscape. Either way though, it should be pretty cool.
            Rygel makes more sense. Upon second viewing of that clip on youtube, he does look like Rygel. Rob said they are going to show us the Furlings! Lets hope they are real!
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenSG-1
              I always thought it could be like this

jack- han solo
              daniel- luke
              teal'c- chewbacca
              sam- leia
              darth vader- anubis
              Obi-Wan- bra'tac
              Hmm, Sam in Leia's two piece bikini

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                I don't know about that. It will definitely by funnier than any of those episodes combined though.
                I agree those are going to be hard to beat. I will love 200 but not concider it better than those but it will be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic
                  arent Sam and jack suppose to have an unspoken relationship? lol... luke and leia indeed... but even more trailor trashed than the actual trilogy(no offense to the trailer gaters)
                  I think if you're typing the characters, Sam is Leia, Daniel is Luke...Teal'c is Vader and Jack is Han.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I think we all can guess who came up with Thor being included

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate
                      I think we all can guess who came up with Thor being included
                      Good move Richard!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                        I think if you're typing the characters, Sam is Leia, Daniel is Luke...Teal'c is Vader and Jack is Han.
                        No! Teal'c is Chewbacca!
                        ... but I have to agree with Paul McGillion and Jason Momoa, McKay is C3PO...
                        Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                        Yes, I am!
                        sigpic
                        Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                        Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I would have thought that the long awaited 200th episode would have been slightly extended in length?
                          sigpic

Comment

It says they are about to take the 200th trip through the Stargate, but in Heroes PT1 they said they were taking the 1000th trip through the Stargate
                            Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

I'm sure the 200 trip thing was discussed in another thread but to answer your question I think it refers to cam and as it's an ep where people are embellishing it may not be accurate.. we can only wait and see

'Welcome to the Federation Starship SS Buttcrack' - John Crichton - Self Inflicted Wounds

'Have we sent the 'don't shoot us we're pathetic' transmission yet?' John Crichton - Out of Their Minds

Comment

Although he looks remarkably scary, I'm glad to see him back, I've missed Thor, buddy.

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Working...
                                X