• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imgnryflagdotcom
    Actually, I think it would be like this:

Teal'c: O'neill
    Jack: Yeah??
    Teal'c: I am your Father

And Jack will be Luke and Leia could be Sam. Teal'c is perfect for Darth, as he's made movie reffrences (I can't spell!) before. Daniel can be Han Solo, and since Daniel can control Vala... she can be a leather-clad, female, chewy.
    arent Sam and jack suppose to have an unspoken relationship? lol... luke and leia indeed... but even more trailor trashed than the actual trilogy(no offense to the trailer gaters)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenSG-1
      I always thought it could be like this

jack- han solo
      daniel- luke
      teal'c- chewbacca
      sam- leia
      darth vader- anubis
      Obi-Wan- bra'tac
      Nah, Anubis is gone man, ur living in the past, ur living in the past lol

I think the part of Darth Vader should be played by the Doci or a prior, or the prior as darth the doci as the emperor

Comment

I think it's some kind of dream sequence

Comment

Is amost here, in only 6 days we will see the episode 200 of Stargate SG-1
          sigpic
          Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

I am an ignorant friend of Maylet's! I don't even remember what furlings are so please tell me- what do I need to know to watch episode 200 and get it?

Comment

don't worry River, you have come to the right place to lear about Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis
              sigpic
              Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

This episode better not be a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by MinOs
                  This episode better not be a joke.
                  Depends what you mean. It will be full of them, that's for sure. But that's what it's been advertised as, so, one shouldn't be surprised at that.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I saw that production photo of Amanda Tapping playing Chiana and Christopher Judge playing Kar D'Argo. Is it possible that Ben Browder and Claudia Black may actually reprise their roles as John Chrichton and Aeryn Sun for the sake of the 200th episode? That would be a trip...Vala as Sun and Mitchell as Chrichton.

Comment

Well I only just saw that
                      Spoiler:
                      General Hammond will be in the ep
                      and also that Dion Jonhston, who plays many aliens in the show, is credited to be in this ep, but is the only actor with an unspecified role... i'm thinking
                      Spoiler:
                      he's gonna be a furling
                      sigpic

Comment

Doubtful as Farscape was under a different production company, is owned by the Henson company and I don't think they're going to want to share their copyright.

Comment

It would be very cool and probably one of the best moments ever in scifi history. But highly unlikely...
                          *And that's all I have to say about that*

Comment

It's quite likely. Copyright cant be infringed if its a parody

Comment

Originally posted by Trubinator
                              I saw that production photo of Amanda Tapping playing Chiana and Christopher Judge playing Kar D'Argo. Is it possible that Ben Browder and Claudia Black may actually reprise their roles as John Chrichton and Aeryn Sun for the sake of the 200th episode? That would be a trip...Vala as Sun and Mitchell as Chrichton.
                              The latest promo for 200th episode at Scifi.com website says that
                              Spoiler:
                              Claudia actually sort of reprises her role as Aeryn, but Ben is going to be Stark. And Daniel will be John Crichton
                              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I just wanted my much anticipated 200th post to be in a thread about the much anticipated 200th episode. It remains to be seen will one will provoke a greater response from the fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X