Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that your right. The 200th episode could of been great, instead it's a mockery of the show we've come to love and I don't think i'll ever bother to watch it a second time.

But your bashing of the changes in season 9 seems a bit childish, like a kid wanting his old GI joe's back after the dog ate them. RDA is gone, live with it. Mitchell is the new team member to fill the 4th member void it left. he's not a replacment he's just there to round out the team again. If people would stop comparing him to Jack I think we'd all be fine with him. But instead there is nothing but unfair comparisons and hatred directed towards a character who while at times heroic (though no more so then Jack was ocasionall I might add) still has his flaws and has presented them. Hell I consider the blantent heroics to be a pretty major character pont, and flaw. He wants to be the hero, he wants to save everyone. Unlike Jack who didnt pay attention to the larger conseuences and jsut did what it took to get the job done, Mitchel keeps thee consequences firmly in his mind, and this motivates everything he does. It's part of his character and like it or not he's jsut as valid a character as Jack.

Anyway I've ranted to much. In short SG-1 season 9 and 10 good, episode "200" concept, bad.

Comment

O.k. spoilers I guess

Spoiler:
      Right after they say the return of Richard Dean Andereson and then they show Vala in the preview for the 200th episode, there is a extremely short scene with a women, who looks ancientish. I actually think that she might be a furling though. Did anyone else see this and what are your thoughts?
      You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
        Hell I saw the photo of Amanda as Chiana and I swore it was the orriginal actress (anyone remember who?).
        Gigi Edgley and I agree, the likeness is uncanny. I can't wait!
        sigpic
        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

it'd be very funny if daniel can do a better chricton than browder lol
          A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by JLB
            Spoiler space

I hope the 200th trip to the gate thing is wrong. That's part of the spoilers, that Mitchell is excited about the 200th trip through the gate. It's fine if it HIS 200th trip through, but for the entire program. Impossible.

I hope they don't get to overdone with surprise when Jack shows up. Afterall the characters should have had oppurtunity to see him. So any surprise they express should be about that he hadn't informed them he was coming. Not that they hadn't seen him in ages..
            It is Mitchells 200th trip not SG1s or anyone elses. You can see the moment that Jack arrives at SGC on a clip at AOL. Theres a thread for it on this board with a link I think.
            Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Yeah its mitchells, I think there has aready been a thread about this too.
              Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Commander Thor is going to be in SG-1's episode 200....

Spoiler:
                as a Wraith!!!!
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

saw a commerical where rob cooper said furlings where going to be seen, aired during Eureka for me
                  speeling is consequecetial aslogn as yuor poitn gets arcoss

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24

Spoiler:
                    as a Wraith!!!!
                    eek!

Poor Thor

Spoiler:
                    However I fail to see how all those teeth are going to fit into that tiny tiny mouth.

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      as a Wraith!!!!
                      Thats "Supreme Commander" Thor.
                      Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

Last time I checked, the Wraith didnt make it to the MW, but I dont think that or the laws of physics apply in 200
                        Save SG-1! Sign the Petition!
                        http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

Spoiler:
                          as a Wraith!!!!
                          Now how does that make any sense?

Best Stargate quote:
                          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                          Green is your friend.

Comment

More spoiler details AND a picture of Thor at

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ewpost&t=33195

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
                              it'd be very funny if daniel can do a better chricton than browder lol
                              I wonder how Shanks feels, though - he's sort of usurping Browder's territory.

For the other vingettes, it's different - the actors from the "real" show aren't around... but Browder was probably looking over Shanks' shoulder the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by Toresica
                                I wonder how Shanks feels, though - he's sort of usurping Browder's territory.

For the other vingettes, it's different - the actors from the "real" show aren't around... but Browder was probably looking over Shanks' shoulder the whole time.
                                But that would actually be an advantage. I mean who better to tell MS if he was getting it right?

Comment

Working...
                                X