X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Korean_Turtle87
    if they look like ewoks, Teal'c might make a reference to star wars
    since they will all be doing movie stuff, i bet Teal'c makes a refrence about the ewoks being the furlings
    SAVE SG-1
    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
    Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
      Yep. little furballs. Cant be the real furlings.nope. never gonna see 'em.
      One of the producers have stated that we will see the furlings in season 10. Furlings sounds like a name of a race that would look like Ewoks...
      http://www.bentsynapse.net/images/zidane_dethstar.gif
      If only we have Zidane on Stargate.....
      **Mentally replace that deathstar with an Ori ship**

Comment

If the furlings are or not on this episode it doesn't matter, because this will be the 200 episode and that's what already makes this episode so amazing and good.
        sigpic
        Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

200 episodes is brilliant by any standards and apparently there will be
          Spoiler:
          a wedding involving the return of General O'niell!!!
          Can't wait to see the episode, furlings would just make it better!!!
          Magnificent sig by Sheylafan87!!! *hugs*

Comment

I read today that
            Spoiler:
            they're doing seperate little stories, like the Simpsons treehouse of horror, and they've got about 7 different ones each by a different writer. I'm guessing since they're movie ideas from sg1, there will be one from Mitchell, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c, Vala, Landry and Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
              they did?
              Probably because they showed 24 episodes per season, not twenty...someone else can do the math but that's probably how they slid over 200 in 9 seasons.

SG1 will end up airing at least...what? 208? Depending what happens with the back half of the season, I suppose.

Comment

I'm happy to let everyone know that would be the day that my vacation is over

But the airing of 200 makes allright

I heard congratulating in advance brings bad luck so I'll wait with that

Comment

Sorry to hear that the day of the 200 episode is the last one on your vacations, but at least you will end your vacations with a really cool and good thing, they episode 200, what better thing that this episode to ending your vacations, i'm really happy that it will air on my birthday night
                  sigpic
                  Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

I read on Gateworld that Mitchell's next mission in "200" is the 200th mission through the event horizon......is that HIS 200th trip?

Last time I check....SG-1 was already at 1000th trips in Heroes Part 1 in Season 7.

"Tibet is not a contact information, it's a country. Why not just write Earth while you're at it, incase anyone needs to know where Tibet is?"- Ingrid from Uptown Girls

Comment

This trailer was shown during yesterday's Eureka episode. I uploaded it on YouTube. Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qnGOw_KPGc

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

This episode has to be fun!

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!
                          That looks awesome...

My favourite bit:
                          Spoiler:

Warp speed!

Comment

Originally posted by d3u5
                            This trailer was shown during yesterday's Eureka episode. I uploaded it on YouTube. Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qnGOw_KPGc
                            Here's a breakdown I did last night

Spoiler:
                            It was shown on EUREKA tonight

I'ts very brief, dramatic, with no hint of puppets...

Narrator: On August 18th, SG1 will take you over the edge and make television
                            history. The 200th episode

Chris Judge: It's really a love letter to the fans

Amanda Tapping: The 200th episode has EVERYTHING

Narrator: Don't miss the unforgettable 200th episode of SG1 August 18th, and
                            an all new SG1 every Friday on Scifi.

Rundown of clips:

Ring transport

Wormhole effect

Drone weapons and ship headed toward planet

Mitchell ducking aside as someone comes up behind him, segue to him firing
                            weapon at zombies in corridor

Walter being attacked by zombie in gateroom control room

clip of RDA from older episode, then same from older episode

Promo shot of cast and main production crew posing at 200th anniversary
                            party, which segues to shot from further away showing gate and press

Control room - something explodes in gateroom, Walter and Carter, then
                            closeup of both as they watch sparks arc

O'Neill in dress blues waving hand, then a closeup

Startled shot of Sam, Vala, Daniel, Teal'c and Cameron looking up

[then soundbyte with Chris Judge]

Another clip of explosion in gateroom, you hear Sam saying "I can't shut it
                            down!"

Landry on phone "Evacuate the base immediately"

Someone flung in explosion in gateroom

Cheyenne Mountain from outside - exploding!

Vala kicking at gold boots of someone underneath a house, then looks up
                            (definite Wizard of Oz)

Mitchell coming through door in new outfit (gray and red ala Star Trek)

[sound byte with Amanda Tapping]

SOmeone is thrown through glass door window and then we see Teal'c in Fedora
                            and earth clothes (private detective spoof?)

Odyssey

Definite Trek ripoff: MItchell as captain in grey uniform while behind him is
                            Teal'c in similar uniform but his shirt appears undone. Mitchell goes "Warp
                            speed."

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

What no furlings?? You don't think they are going to use tribals from star trek and call them furlings do you? lol....
                                You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

Working...
                                X