This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aw... it all seemed rather fun... oh well
    (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Furlings! Furlings! Furlings! Furlings! Furlings! Furlings!
      And more Furlings!

...Now that's out of the way;

-Sam/Jack: Probably not actually getting married, but perhaps their first kiss? (Could make a good ending scene, methinks; romantic date amidst the wreckage of an alien armada, rather Bond-esque)

-Jack: Has to be in it, even if he doesn't show up at all in the rest of the season, he can't miss the 200th. We need him!

-Furlings: I think I've made my point about them clear.

For crazier theories, how about an Orii warfleet reaches our galaxy (having given up on the supergate idea and instead using their superior-to-Asgard hyperdrives) and starts laying waste to entire systems.
      As it approaches Earth, a combined fleet of Jaffa, Tau'ri, Asgard (and maybe Furling..? Please?), and other assorted denizens of the Milkyway (and, perhaps, beyond) while hopelessly outmatched races out to make a last stand (And, in the face of certain death, Jack+Sam are finally honest about their feelings)...

Whereupon a massive battleship (or fleet) called the 'Homer' appears and turns the tide of the battle.
      Where did Homer come from? Why, 'tis a Tau'ri (Fifth Race of the Alliance? Fifth-Of-Many..?) ship from the future...

...I know, last bit's not so good, and a bit Voyager-esque perhaps...

Comment

we aint getting furlings, as much as we all hate JM for not doing them, we will never see them!
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

Lets try not to be so pessimistic about Furlings. Maybe someday. I would like to see them on the 200th, but i'm not expecting it. I wanna see a battle with lots of ships (warships that is!!). I wanna see the return of old friends, maybe solving a couple of broken story arcs in the process. Maybe the Young Jack, Humans trained like SG teams by Apophis, Sarah(Osiris' host), and those creatures that terraformed the Enkaren world arcs could be finished all in one ep!! Probably not. But it would be an awesome episode.

Comment

Oh yes! The return of young Jack! Young Jack and Cassie start dating....hehe. Sure both Carter and O'Neill would have something to say about that!
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

You have to remember that young jack has a big part of our jack's head. I don't think he would be comfortable dateing her. It would probably be weird for him.

Comment

Maybe ....and hopefully we can get one of you Mods to look at this.......we should have a Pole.....How Many People Would Like To See The Furlings In An Episode Of Stargate?

Nowing how things are going....I bet the Furlings will end up on Atlantis. It would be nice however to see how many people would like to even see the Furlings in the Stargate World.
                Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Oh, I haven't seen a poll on Gateworld forum in a while.
                  I forgot about the whole young Jack being Jack in mind, thing. Funny that we didn't see any hormonal crushes on Carter, then!

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrax1
                    I'm surprised they haven't done a ship called the Homer.
                    We shouldn't forget AU Jack's boat in Moebeus. That one was called Homer! I guess you could call it a ship. Besides, we here on the Great Lakes call 1,000 foot long ships "boats," as in "lakeboat," sometimes also called freighters. Ocean going ships that come on the lakes are called salties.[/OT]

Comment

Have they said canon about the plague? Is the plague the wraith? I'm not sure, I think the wraith happened after the plauge.

Something about the plauge, or some sort of information about the universe of stargate. Sort of like futurama, where fry finds out why he was sent into the future.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

I'm just hoping it's not a flashback episode. I know them producers, they love to do flashback episodes.

If a season does have a FB episode, you know they're saving money for something spectacular later on that season.

Comment

Flashback episode explaining the whole Ancient/Ori thing.

Comment

That's actually not a bad idea......Ori/ Ancient flashback....hmmm....promising
                            Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Ancient/Ori flashback thing without any of the cast. Just a straight out backstory.

Comment

Oh. That would be a good episode, but as a 200th? A 200th without the cast? Wormhole Xtreme was bad enough, in that it focused on minor/new/charicature version characters rather than our lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X