This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eoin
    What about O'Neill retires off world and something happens to whatever, thor somes to seek O'Neills help and the team(the original) saves the day one last time?

I don't know about the specifics, but having O'Neill involved would work for me. I'd like to see the original team plus Mitchell together for an ep. It would be nice to see interaction between O'Neill and the new guy.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      I don't know about the specifics, but having O'Neill involved would work for me. I'd like to see the original team plus Mitchell together for an ep. It would be nice to see interaction between O'Neill and the new guy.
      Yeah it would be cool to see how O'Neill would get on with Mitchell, their interactions would be comical
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
        Yes! have the Asgard create their newest most powerfull ship called the SamCarter ;
        surely she deserver one now
        Didn't they already have one called the MajorCarter?

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
          Yeah it would be cool to see how O'Neill would get on with Mitchell, their interactions would be comical
          I'm sure very comical. If O'Neill acted like the O'Neill of old anyways. I guess we can only hope tptb can talk RDA into it. So I'll start praying now.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            I'm sure very comical. If O'Neill acted like the O'Neill of old anyways. I guess we can only hope tptb can talk RDA into it. So I'll start praying now.
            I think it should be us fans to talk RDA into doing one last ep, just think of the ratings the show would get if he was in it with all the new characters (and old) and they had to save the day again
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

ok here is my ultimate 500th episode.

sg-1 and O"Neil are transported off the planet with no warning and are taken to a chamber. in this chamber above them are four figures, three of them apear. One is a nox, one is Odin(asgard) and one is an ancient. then another three appear. they are Lya ( the nox), Thor, and Skarra. They explain that all three of them have lobbied to the counsel of the four , the leaders of the great alliance. Now they the representitives of the entire human race have to accomplish three tasks to finally be accepted. they complete the tasks with the help of thier allies. in these tasks they see holograms and flashbacks of friends and enemies past and present. the show ends with the team standing in a staggard form and O'Neill stepping up on a pedestal , the entire counsel becomes visible ( yes furlings too) and they say something like "we welcome the human race to the Great Alliance"

Comment

id like the for the 200th, sounds good.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus
                  ok here is my ultimate 500th episode.

sg-1 and O"Neil are transported off the planet with no warning and are taken to a chamber. in this chamber above them are four figures, three of them apear. One is a nox, one is Odin(asgard) and one is an ancient. then another three appear. they are Lya ( the nox), Thor, and Skarra. They explain that all three of them have lobbied to the counsel of the four , the leaders of the great alliance. Now they the representitives of the entire human race have to accomplish three tasks to finally be accepted. they complete the tasks with the help of thier allies. in these tasks they see holograms and flashbacks of friends and enemies past and present. the show ends with the team standing in a staggard form and O'Neill stepping up on a pedestal , the entire counsel becomes visible ( yes furlings too) and they say something like "we welcome the human race to the Great Alliance"

I like it....doesn't sound like a bad episode......
                  Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Errr, someone said there was already a ship called the MajorCarter. No, I don't think so. There wa a Daniel Jackson, and the O'Neill. Would be funny to let Teal'c get a ship and watch poor old Carter's reaction, though....hehe.

That'd be a funny way of involving "Ship".

As for 500th episode, that's a bit of a way off yet, dontcha think?
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I think no ship for Carter would be highly amusing. Take that anyway you like...

Comment

I'm surprised they haven't done a ship called the Homer.
                        Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Yes... a ship called the Teal'c, then one called the Homer, so it's obviously leaving Carter out. The whole "no ship" for Carter thing, could be made hilarious...as you said, Socks, any way you like!

Comment

• Daniel could propose to Vala (I hope the Producers aren't reading this, 'cos if they get this idea, I'll never watch Stargate again, and I'm a huge gatehead!)
                            • O'Neill could propose to Carter... actually, I don't really like the whole Jack and Sam shippy thing, 'cos it seems so wrong (screw the regs)... I mean, she'll probably want children and he won't want to go through all the crap that he went through after Charlie! And besides, he'll be thinking like an old man anyway now that he's retired! How about Dannyboy/Mitchell and Sam!!?
                            • Jack comes back and beats Mitchell up 'cos he reckons that he's been making eyes at Carter (okaaay)
                            • Vala then beats up Jack 'cos she thinks he's been making eyes at Daniel
                            • Carter beats Vala up 'cos she thinks she's making eyes at Mitchell
                            • Teal'c beats them all up, thinking they've been making eyes at Landry
                            • Landry cries in the corner
                            (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

You like the beating up thing. Although it sounds very funny, I'm highly doubtful any of it will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by DrGemini2405
                                • Daniel could propose to Vala (I hope the Producers aren't reading this, 'cos if they get this idea, I'll never watch Stargate again, and I'm a huge gatehead!)
                                • O'Neill could propose to Carter... actually, I don't really like the whole Jack and Sam shippy thing, 'cos it seems so wrong (screw the regs)... I mean, she'll probably want children and he won't want to go through all the crap that he went through after Charlie! And besides, he'll be thinking like an old man anyway now that he's retired! How about Dannyboy/Mitchell and Sam!!?
                                • Jack comes back and beats Mitchell up 'cos he reckons that he's been making eyes at Carter (okaaay)
                                • Vala then beats up Jack 'cos she thinks he's been making eyes at Daniel
                                • Carter beats Vala up 'cos she thinks she's making eyes at Mitchell
                                • Teal'c beats them all up, thinking they've been making eyes at Landry
                                • Landry cries in the corner
                                right.....8-) well ill just pass over that one and pretend it doesnt exist
                                sigpic
                                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                                Stargate : Genesis |
                                Original Starship DesignThread
                                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X