This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man
    I totally know how you feel. With all the problems in the world, and sometimes in our personal lives, we need shows like SG-1 and SGA to escape in for a little while. I can't tell you how many times watching these shows has turned a bad day around a little bit for me.
    I can feel you there. Nothing like after a bad day at work to come home rewind my tape and sit back and unwind with SG.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
      I can feel you there. Nothing like after a bad day at work to come home rewind my tape and sit back and unwind with SG.
      Exactly! Or pop in a DVD of an older episode.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Exactly! Or pop in a DVD of an older episode.
        Yup. Watching the Serpants Lair right now. I love Bratac and him trying to use cliches. We'll have to cross that bridge when we come to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
          Okay, great sign! As long as those who make the show still love it, all is good.
          But sometimes you can have a feeling that those who make the show love it more than the part of the audience. These negativity about seasons 9/10 among some viewers in the contrast to the optimism and excitement about it among the cast is really depressing.
          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
            But sometimes you can have a feeling that those who make the show love it more than the part of the audience. These negativity about seasons 9/10 among some viewers in the contrast to the optimism and excitement about it among the cast is really depressing.
            Oh there will always be naysayers, there is no need to listen to negativity if we don't want to hear it- the people who make the show love it, we love it, that's what matters.

To us anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
              Oh there will always be naysayers, there is no need to listen to negativity if we don't want to hear it- the people who make the show love it, we love it, that's what matters.

To us anyway.
              That is very true. Besides, I'd say it was pretty equal really. Half liked the changes, and half didn't. That's just how things work.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

That is very true. Besides, I'd say it was pretty equal really. Half liked the changes, and half didn't. That's just how things work.
                Yup there are two sides to every coin. I loved the changes and some didn't thats how it works. Personally I would be fine with a miniseries but that dosent mean I wouldn't love a season 22!

Comment

Yeah! We want season 11! And more!

Comment

Originally posted by Jopp
                    Yeah! We want season 11! And more!
                    Yes we do b/c the show surely deserves it as the show is stilll a hell of a lot better than most of the stuff on TV and is too young to die.

Comment

I know it has to end sometime. I just can't see SGA being the heir to the throne. I like it well enough, but it dosn't have the feel that SG1 has.

MOO

Comment

Amanda Tapping said on her site that she doesn't think this is the end and that she'll let us know what the future holds as soon as she hears something.
                        sigpic
                        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Hopefully a network will pick Stargate up. Hopefully better than Sci-fi, I mean come on 6 MONTH BREAK?!?! what is wrong with scifi? Wrestling, cheap movies, now THIS? So, what channel would be good to see Stargate on?

Comment

Originally posted by TheAncient1
                            Hopefully a network will pick Stargate up. Hopefully better than Sci-fi, I mean come on 6 MONTH BREAK?!?! what is wrong with scifi? Wrestling, cheap movies, now THIS? So, what channel would be good to see Stargate on?
                            *cough*SPACE*cough* they'd manage it so well.....but they don't have the $$$. They LISTEN to their audience for crying out loud!

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                              Amanda Tapping said on her site that she doesn't think this is the end and that she'll let us know what the future holds as soon as she hears something.
                              Almost everyone associated with the show that's said anything has said they feel pretty positive about it continuing one way or another. It's just waiting on that official word that's a killer IMO. I can't wait for the day when I log on to GW and see some news.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Almost everyone associated with the show that's said anything has said they feel pretty positive about it continuing one way or another. It's just waiting on that official word that's a killer IMO. I can't wait for the day when I log on to GW and see some news.
                                How bout we log on one day to find the cancellation was a horrible practical joke?!

Comment

Working...
                                X