This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    When have they ever not done something right? IMO never!
    *Cough* want a list?

Good thing the good decsions they make by far outweigh the bone-headed ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
      *Cough* want a list?

No not really as I know some descions ave not been good in some people's opinions ie. Jonas, Jacob's demise are just a few howevere I liked Jonas and thought jacob/Selmak got a great ending.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Oh and yes the good descions far outway the bad as I really have a hard time finding the bad ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          No not really as I know some descions ave not been good in some people's opinions ie. Jonas, Jacob's demise are just a few howevere I liked Jonas and thought jacob/Selmak got a great ending.
          I loved Jacob's ending, he had a good death. But I do have a lot of other issues with season eight. (and RDA's so-called phone-in appearence (an arguement with merit) really isn't even one of them)

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_06 View Post
            Children of the gods is the episode where Skarra is taken as a Goa'uld
            and SG-1 begins its journey!
            I know this, but what I wanted to say is this that the episode wasn't good enough to take much place in my memory.
            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
              No doubt there, at least IMO. I'd have to say by at least 10 to 1.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                No doubt there, at least IMO. I'd have to say by at least 10 to 1.
                Nah more like 20 to one. Far more good descions as I really have trouble finding bad ones, wish I could say the same about SKIFFY.

Comment

SKIFFY?

Do you mean McKay?

sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure what kind of budget stuff like 'Reckoning', 'Lost City' and 'Camelot' or even 'Space Race' operated on, but if that's any indication, then I believe the movies are going to blow me away in terms of special effects since MGM's allocating a slightly larger budget for them. Not theatrical movie big, but we've seen how the team's capable of stretching their dollars nonetheless. Heck, some of the special effects in the most recent seasons impressed me more than what I saw in Chronicles of Riddick.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord of Nightmares View Post
                      I'm not sure what kind of budget stuff like 'Reckoning', 'Lost City' and 'Camelot' or even 'Space Race' operated on, but if that's any indication, then I believe the movies are going to blow me away in terms of special effects since MGM's allocating a slightly larger budget for them.
                      Where are you getting this info from?

Comment

Um, it was mentioned by Brad in the announcement about the 2 straight-to-DVD movies that MGM wouldn't be granting them stellar budgets, but nonetheless still a little bit more than what they're currently operating on. I was basically stating that based on the special effects I've seen throughout the series to date, even a little more money will likely enable them to provide the movie with some really impressive visual effects.

Comment

well bring on the film's i wanna no what happens to the Ori n the tauri

Comment

Originally posted by Lord of Nightmares View Post
                            Um, it was mentioned by Brad in the announcement about the 2 straight-to-DVD movies that MGM wouldn't be granting them stellar budgets, but nonetheless still a little bit more than what they're currently operating on. I was basically stating that based on the special effects I've seen throughout the series to date, even a little more money will likely enable them to provide the movie with some really impressive visual effects.
                            Yeah in other words they wont have a 200 mill budget like some major motin pictures ie.Superman Returns Batman Begins. If the budget is bigger than the typical episode then the effects will be "steller" IMHO.

Comment

I don't care about the budget, don't even care about "better" CGI (there's nothing wrong with what they've got now). I just care about getting a great story, and all the characters we love. Everything else is secondary, and all the bigger budget in the world doesn't buy a better story.

Unless it's one of those crappy sci-fi movies.....but they're an entity unto themselves. OMG- there's the next one right there! *runs to look up the number of the sci-fi offices*

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_06 View Post
                                SKIFFY?

Do you mean McKay?
                                Skiffy is the nickname of the SciFi Channel.

Comment

Working...
                                X