This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
    I said before, boycotting another show will NEVER bring SG-1 back. It just won't. I 100% gaurentee it. All it would do is possibly get the other show cancelled, therefore being grossly unfiar to that show's producers/actors/crew.

It wouldn't be any different from stray bullets hitting bystanders in a war. Those casualties won't change the objective of the army.
    Agreed. I still like BSG and love Atlantis so I will still watch them long after SG-1 is gone.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
      Agreed. I still like BSG and love Atlantis so I will still watch them long after SG-1 is gone.
      Same here. I just fear Sci-Fi making stupid decisions where they are concerned sooner or later too.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
        Same here. I just fear Sci-Fi making stupid decisions where they are concerned sooner or later too.
        As do I, they screwed over two good shows now. God only knows whos next!
        sigpic
        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
          As do I, they screwed over two good shows now. God only knows whos next!
          That's my point exactly. Sci-Fi is a killer of great shows. Besides, axing BSG and SGA sooner or later would give them more available space for more wrestling, or maybe even a few more "quality" shows like Who Wants to Be a Superhero.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

The subtle difference is that BSG is SciFi/NBC's own show. They won't cancel it no matter what.
            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
              The subtle difference is that BSG is SciFi/NBC's own show. They won't cancel it no matter what.
              Oh yes they will if some ticked off Sg fans stop watching all together.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                With them though, you just never really know. I do agree though, that they'd probably boot SGA long before BSG.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I do agree though, that they'd probably boot SGA long before BSG.
                  Yikes, don't say such things! I love SGA. Is Sci-Fi really going to be responsible for bringing down a popular franchise and angering millions of fans worldwide. They're not that stupid...are they?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                    Yikes, don't say such things! I love SGA. Is Sci-Fi really going to be responsible for bringing down a popular franchise and angering millions of fans worldwide. They're not that stupid...are they?
                    I love SGA too, don't get me wrong. But truthfully, yes, Sci-Fi is that stupid.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Aye, wouldn't be their first mistake!

sigpic

Comment

The sad and awful truth.

Comment

Yes, Sci-Fi must be that Stupid, why else would they cancel they shows that made the network, only to create and heavly promote very very very dumb shows.
                          sigpic

Comment

To tell the truth, I actually sat down and tried to watch "Who Wants To Be a Superhero?"...I felt sick.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalus-304
                              Yes, Sci-Fi must be that Stupid, why else would they cancel they shows that made the network, only to create and heavly promote very very very dumb shows.
                              Like that ridiculous sounding Superhero crap.....they've fallen into the reality tv trap.....I wonder if there's some force with one of those hypnotizing watches behind this.....or maybe they just swing dollar bills back and forth back and forth back and forth.....

Comment

This has probably been said many times already, but here's what I think. BSG was moved away from stargate for a reason. TPTB want to see which is the real money maker. Which franchise draws more viewers. Does BSG have better ratings because of stargate or is it the other way around. If it turns out that this is true they could drop stargate and use BSG to prop up a new show. Scifi hasn't picked up SG-1, they didn't cancel it. If BSG does poorly they can still pick up SG-1. Just think about it from the network's point of view. You want to make more money, but you want to do it safely. (as little potential money loss as possible)

Comment

Working...
                                X